+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Then what do I do? Consultant just asks me to be patient as the timeline is 6 months and I have just completed 4 months. This wait is annoying. Some answer would have helped :(
I know you won't like this answer but your consultant is right to be ask for being patient. The progress of your file looks good and I think you're on IP2 and next is PPR mail. Good luck!

Reactions: Nomgan2105

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Just got the golden mail 20 mins back. Thank you everyone for the support and I will pray you guys get the golden mail soon. Cheers
AoR 10Jul
medical 21 Jul
IP 1 21 Jul
NA2 25 Jul
IP2 14 Aug
PPR 5 sep
Many many congrats :) and thanks for sharing with us. All the best.

rjegankumar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Bengaluru, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Hey guys, just got my passport request email (PPR) :) Last week on 08/31 I got an email response from CIC that my application was approved, and I should receive this request email shortly. And I received the email in less than a week. I strongly believe that you all will get your emails too, just be a little patient and try emailing, calling etc. to get more information, but not too much as it might affect your application negatively. But, overall, be a little more patient, you'll get it sooner rather than later. That has been the case for many members on this forum. All the best!

rjegankumar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Bengaluru, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Hi,

I did already and received the infamous "Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline." response.

:/
Ok, what's your timeline? I would suggest emailing or calling them after a while, to hopefully get a positive info like I did. And then, you can confidently wait for the PPR email.

Reactions: Nomgan2105

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hey guys, just got my passport request email (PPR) :) Last week on 08/31 I got an email response from CIC that my application was approved, and I should receive this request email shortly. And I received the email in less than a week. I strongly believe that you all will get your emails too, just be a little patient and try emailing, calling etc. to get more information, but not too much as it might affect your application negatively. But, overall, be a little more patient, you'll get it sooner rather than later. That has been the case for many members on this forum. All the best!
Wow thats awesome, many many congrats :D :D thats 2 people so far in the last few hours, may the ppr rain keeps pouring lol
All the best and good luck in your copr wait now lol

rjegankumar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Bengaluru, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Wow thats awesome, many many congrats :D :D thats 2 people so far in the last few hours, may the ppr rain keeps pouring lol
All the best and good luck in your copr wait now lol
Yup, the next wait has started :)

Reactions: dr feras

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
I'm still stuck on NA2 since 19th July... Only update has been the no need for documents status update on 31st August. Since then, pin drop silence. Heres my application status as of today:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
Not applicable.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The email to CIC informed us that our case is still being processed at Sydney, Nova Scotia but nothing more. Have applied for the GCMS notes a couple days ago as an attempt to get things moving. Any inputs?

Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Congrats :D each one of you did his/her fair share of suffering and waiting, we all did. May the wait end soon for all of those still expecting pprs :)