+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting from decision from 3 months !!!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi.

I also had my hearing in November 2023 and up to now there is no response. We are in the same boat. Lets wait and see....but anxiety is killing me:D
Did you call registry and follow up? thats way too long to draft decision unless there were some information from third countries that members want to verify. Did you change address?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did you call registry and follow up? thats way too long to draft decision unless there were some information from third countries that members want to verify. Did you change address?
Waiting over 3 months is not unheard of. It typically means that decision was not clear and member needs to do further research or wants to consult another expert.

Reactions: Simba112

PoMandy

Mar 3, 2024
No i have not call registry. I do not even know where to contact them. Have been calling my lawyer every week and he keeps on saying he has not received anything yet. @Simba112 please help with the registry number. Thank you

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
No i have not call registry. I do not even know where to contact them. Have been calling my lawyer every week and he keeps on saying he has not received anything yet. @Simba112 please help with the registry number. Thank you
Have you changed your address? what is your region? you can google IRB Offices in your region and you should have contact number

PoMandy

Mar 3, 2024
I called them Toronto office and they checked on their computer and said there is no decision yet.

champ55

Mar 14, 2024
Hi

My hearing was in November 2023 .. did not get table decision.. its been long 3 months that I am waiting get a decision.. lawyer is saying in some cases it is take 5-6 months to get a decision ..

Should I call IRB and ask about it ?
I had hearing on 7 Feb 2024 and the hearing was smooth. The member asked me to submit some documents, and the documents were submitted after 2 days after hearing. till now no update