+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

NadalBurgers

May 30, 2017
Quick question please..I landed 15th of June and gave the officer my address in Canada

Now when I login to ECAS , I see home address correctly as my address in Canada but mailing address is still the old one from my original country ..

Does this make any confusion to IRCC or they will just automatically send to the address in Canada ?

Thanks
Better call them. Mailing address is what's important. Call them and let the agent first hand confirm to you that your address is set up right.

fido_dido

Jul 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2016
Doc's Request.
November 2016
AOR Received.
April 2016
Med's Done....
December 2016
Passport Req..
5th January 2017
VISA ISSUED...
11th January 2017
Better call them. Mailing address is what's important. Call them and let the agent first hand confirm to you that your address is set up right.
what is confusing is that I gave the agent at landing airport the new address in Canada and confirmed with him 2 times that it will be used to deliver the Cards... the other mailing address is outside Canada so 100% they cannot use it :)

NadalBurgers

May 30, 2017
Guys. Something is not right here.
Today I receives a card for my daughter and haven't received mine yet.
Just to remind you, I called CIC on 21/7. They said that my card was sent to me on 18/7 and that I should be getting it any minute when my daughter's card on the contrary was only sent to production and should arrive later. And today I receive my daughter's card when it was produced later than mine.
Did anyone here had the same experience. If not then my guess would be that they lost my card. (

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Guys. Something is not right here.
Today I receives a card for my daughter and haven't received mine yet.
Just to remind you, I called CIC on 21/7. They said that my card was sent to me on 18/7 and that I should be getting it any minute when my daughter's card on the contrary was only sent to production and should arrive later. And today I receive my daughter's card when it was produced later than mine.
Did anyone here had the same experience. If not then my guess would be that they lost my card. (
I am also facing the same issue , I was told my card was sent on 10 July , but so far I have recieved my son card only . I called cic many times and was told to wait for 6 weeks

Stefgrins

Jul 10, 2017
Same here. My card was sent to the wrong address first. Then it got returned (luckily) and cic told me it was sent out again on the 17th July. Nothing yet.

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Same here. My card was sent to the wrong address first. Then it got returned (luckily) and cic told me it was sent out again on the 17th July. Nothing yet.
When it was sent first time to the wrong address. Looks like I am facing the same thing. I was told my card was sent on 10 July , but so far not yet received

Bkonline

May 23, 2017
Hello
Can anyone please tell me
I received an email from CIC stating that my application for PR card has been received on 12th July 2017.Does this mean that the processing on my PR card is yet to start or it is in processing?
Same here!!
Landed on May 27th
Received the same email (Your application for PR card has been received on 27th July 2017) 61 days after landing....

Does this mean that CIC just shipped my card?? or process is only starting now??

My application isn't showing any record on ECAS.

Anybody else in the same state?

CRLM

Jul 19, 2017
Update on my status:

I landed on May 27 and 2 weeks ago i conctated CIC and explained my situation (posted on page 663) and he told me I was getting the card by the end of the month. Today the card arrived to my representive office. It should have been sent to my house but is not far so monday I will get the card. Im leaving Wednesday.

Bkonline

May 23, 2017
Same here!!
Landed on May 27th
Received the same email (Your application for PR card has been received on 27th July 2017) 61 days after landing....

Does this mean that CIC just shipped my card?? or process is only starting now??

My application isn't showing any record on ECAS.

Anybody else in the same state?
Update:
Just received my PR card.

If this can help:

>Landed on May 27th
>Received the email (see above post) on July 27th. Called CIC, they said email was "probably a mistake"
>Card sent on August 1st
>Card received on August 3rd