+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

NadalBurgers

May 30, 2017
Finally I received my card. After my whole family. Let me remind you that it was shipped on the 18th of July. And I received it just yesterday 9th of August.
I though they lost it, but it turns out they sent it to the address of my representative which was changed in May, and was changed 3 times already after that. So that's how they work. After confirming my address with the agent on the phone 3 times they still managed to send it to the wrong address.
So for those of you who is still waiting like I was and thinking that the card is lost, contact people who live at the address that was ever mentioned in their system. Good chance it is there.
Good luck everybody.
Peace.

Reactions: bennybr

bennybr

Jul 12, 2017
Guys, there's any tracking # for our PR cards or do we just need to sit and wait for them?

Answers will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Guys, there's any tracking # for our PR cards or do we just need to sit and wait for them?

Answers will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
You can link your application to cic website and track all changes and msgs from there , go to CIC webpage and find my application then create an account and link your application by following the instructions

bennybr

Jul 12, 2017
You can link your application to cic website and track all changes and msgs from there , go to CIC webpage and find my application then create an account and link your application by following the instructions
I applied my PR through EE by myself. So I've my online account. How would it be possible to receive updates ragarding PR card delivery?

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
I applied my PR through EE by myself. So I've my online account. How would it be possible to receive updates ragarding PR card delivery?
You need to link the PR card application to your online account, you need to find "link an existing application" option when you login, then select "PR card application" and enter your UCI and family name to locate your PR application, the same needs to be repeated for every family member of yours

bennybr

Jul 12, 2017
You need to link the PR card application to your online account, you need to find "link an existing application" option when you login, then select "PR card application" and enter your UCI and family name to locate your PR application, the same needs to be repeated for every family member of yours
Thank you very much for your help.
I tried to link my PR card application to my account, however, they cannot find my application and there's a message saying
"Validation error: Provide the necessary information below to continue.
  • Error Description:

The application number you entered does not match the category you selected or is not valid for the transaction you are performing."
I submitted a web form inquiry in order to find out why it's not being linked...

snowface0214

Nov 21, 2016
toronto
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
01/03/2017
Passport Req..
06/06/2017
I called CIC today as it has been 8 weeks (56 days) since I landed at Peace Bridge.
They just told me that I need to resend the new photo. I didn't get any update in CIC account and now i am stuck with more waiting...

Ning

Jul 18, 2017
We land May 25
PR card received July 27 good
good luck im deleting my accont now lol no need no more worry lol

backupoption123

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Can anyone answer this

When my application is approved for Permanent resident card . Does this mean they are now delivering the card? or It means it went into production?

Also,
How long it takes to get it delivered ?