+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport Request

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Hi enjiniko,

Thanks for the reply. Yup, i agree that waiting is a very stressful thing. I had my medical examination last October 21, 2009 and the results were forwarded to the CEM last November 5, 2009. So following your premise when will i get my passport request? Please let me know....

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
nomad_musafir said:
Is it allowed to send my passport with someone to the US and get it delivered to the CIC?
i don't know the rules, but i believe it is illegal to mail passports between countries. however, i don't think sending it with someone should be a problem, as long as they don't lose it, or worse misuse it! if you have a reliable person traveling to the us, you might consider sending the passport to your brothers with them? your brothers can then mail it to Buffalo

Good Luck!
Thanks a lot for replying Bro.... This solution seems the best yet... getting a visit visa is an issue from here, its taking over four months for them to return the PP even after they approve of the visa. I read my passport it does say that... its a crime to mail your passport or send it outside the country by any other means... but the letter of authority thing might do.... Lets see.... I am hoping and waiting for the passport request, everything else has been sent /done.... Hopefully they won’t object at anything at this point now, and let me immigrate.
Once I get the request, I know several trusted people who should be willing to take my mine and family's passports... I don't know if u care or not..... but this was a good read as well on trackit thing ...
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/provincial-nominees/364922029/mailing-passport-across-country-borders-for-pr-stamp/page/1

Apr 28, 2010
hailo said:
hi kabayan,

i had my medicals last march and they sent me various instructions on the next steps that i need to comply.that includes the machine readable passport....i suggests that you should acquire one....my green passport will expire supposedly in 2011 but as per instruction i need to get the machine readable.....goodluck...
good day!.. i read from your previous posts that your medical has been forwarded to the canadian embassy last March 24 right? Reading your post above, does it mean that you already received the PPR??. may i also ask if you received it via email or mail? thanks in advance. by the way, our medical was forwarded to CEM last March 29, still waiting for the PPR :) Thanks in Advance

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
Samantha Leigh said:
good day!.. i read from your previous posts that your medical has been forwarded to the canadian embassy last March 24 right? Reading your post above, does it mean that you already received the PPR??. may i also ask if you received it via email or mail? thanks in advance. by the way, our medical was forwarded to CEM last March 29, still waiting for the PPR :) Thanks in Advance
yup forwarded however i am still waiting for the PPR.i've heard that it comes thru either way..there are people who receive it by email together with the attachments or by snail mail....things seem to be so slow this month....i observed from other forums....thanks..goodluck.

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
Raffy888 said:
Hi enjiniko,

Thanks for the reply. Yup, i agree that waiting is a very stressful thing. I had my medical examination last October 21, 2009 and the results were forwarded to the CEM last November 5, 2009. So following your premise when will i get my passport request? Please let me know....
Go over again with the AOR and med request letter (you will receive this after you have submitted your full docs ), I think there's a portion there specifying up to when they will process your application. If you're still within that timeframe then the visa officer might inform you that you're still in the processing period otherwise if you go beyond that date then you should dropby at CEM manila and fill up the follow up form.

For example they made the medical request letter on January 15, 2010, they will also include a timeline up to when they're going to complete your application in this case "the PPR". For example the due is August 8, 2010 then that means processing time is still valid up to that period. To count it off it is almost 7 months of waiting.

I think you're right you have to make a follow up if you're application goes beyond their normal processing time. Let's hope someday that they'll gonna improve their system on visa immigration processing. Maybe there's a bulk of application out there and they find it hard which one to start and prioritize or maybe the application screening is very tough and they like each application to pass through a pin hole.

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Hi enjiniko,

Thanks for your reply. Yah i know that my application goes beyond the processing time already. But recently, they replied to my follow up email and they said that my wife's medical results have not yet been receive by them. So i called my wife in the Philippines and instructed her to phone the doctor who conducted their medical examination. But to my surprise the doctor said to my wife that their medical results together with that of my kids had been forwarded already last November 16, 2009. And recently also, the embassy replied to the email made by my wife's doctor and they said that they already found the medical results for my wife and kids...But my ecas still shows "in process". So the waiting time is here again...I just hope that this coming May we will be able to receive already our PPR.

Thanks again for your help. I did appreciate it. God Bless...

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Hi Everybody,

Just got my PPR today...Thanks God....Thanks also to all of you who gave advices and for sharing your experiences...Goodluck to all of us.....Just keep on praying ok

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Hi enjiniko,

Thanks. Yup i received it via email coz im here already in Canada. Can you share to me any travel agency with cheap fares? Thanks

avikashyap

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Per recvd 29-12-2011
IELTS Request
Completed and sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I sent my medicals on 02/18 and my AOR recieved on 01/20. My eCAS status is changed to Medicals Received on 05/04.Does it mean that PPR is sometime soon? Please share your experiences.

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
It was my first time I've heard of ECAS status from "in process" to "medical received". If that's the case maybe your PPR will be coming very soon. Update us if you got a good news.

Mar 9, 2010
Raffy888 said:
Hi enjiniko,

Thanks. Yup i received it via email coz im here already in Canada. Can you share to me any travel agency with cheap fares? Thanks
Hi Raffy888, I just wanted to ask if the embassy requested for additional documents after you had your medical? We have the same timeline, but until now we dont have PPR.

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
twistedbubbletea said:
Hi Raffy888, I just wanted to ask if the embassy requested for additional documents after you had your medical? We have the same timeline, but until now we dont have PPR.
Hi twistedbubbletea,

Yup, after i had my medical forwarded to the Embassy, they asked for another copy of my NBI and my wife. But you know it depends upon the visa officer reviewing your case. If you have a complete documents and if its not yet expired then youre fine. I hope you will receive your PPR soon. Just pray hard ok. Goodluck and God Bless...

Mar 9, 2010
I am worried now because they have not responded to my inquiry. Email was sent last month and until no I did not get any response. Would you know if they will accept our inquiry we go to their office directly?

Thank you Raffy888!

avikashyap

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Per recvd 29-12-2011
IELTS Request
Completed and sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
All, I got my PPR today 12/05 ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am excited and geting ready with my documentations to send across the passport for Visa with RPRF!!!

Thanks to all of you and good luck!!