+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport - Please add your case here

anitali

Oct 20, 2014
im so anxious about my PP cuz all of my friends already got their passport delivered after oct 27... mine still missing :(

it's been like 12 days....

is there anything wrong with it.. i wanna call them so much!!!

Turco

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
I was expecting to receive my passport today but just get this online status: "Canada Post processing error; item re-routed. Possible delay". This means it will come probably on Wednesday as they will not work tomorrow.

Patience, Patience , Patience ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Turco said:
I was expecting to receive my passport today but just get this online status: "Canada Post processing error; item re-routed. Possible delay". This means it will come probably on Wednesday as they will not work tomorrow.

Another Canada post victim.... :eek:

TheRedDevil

Oct 27, 2014
canadacec123 said:
Do we need to buy a signature sticker for express post?

The express post envelop that I brought has blue box with tick mark and "Signature required" text on it. However, there is another blank box with text "purchase and apply signature sticker here". What is that mean?

Did I miss the "Signature Required" option for return tracker. If yes, where will they deliver the envelop at the door or at the postal box outside the street (where other regular mails are delivered)

Thanks...
Last time I applied for TRV, I asked for signature option but the lady was so confused that she didn't put the sticker on the return envelope. they came to deliver at my house but no one was home so they left the passport in the mailbox, without leaving any notice at the door.

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
TheRedDevil said:
Last time I applied for TRV, I asked for signature option but the lady was so confused that she didn't put the sticker on the return envelope. they came to deliver at my house but no one was home so they left the passport in the mailbox, without leaving any notice at the door.
Thanks for the info. Can I ask where your other mails comes? at door step or in the community mailbox (where every one has key for their mailbox, usually at the street corner)

Mhadz02

Nov 9, 2013
viri said:
Any body signed by J Pilon
Mine was signed by J. Pilon. Sent it Oct 29, delivered to Ottawa by Oct. 31. I'm still waiting for my tracking number to be activated.

Any updates guys?

vizag_canada

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-dec-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
13 dec 2010
Interview........
--waived--
Passport Req..
--waived--
VISA ISSUED...
14/jan/2011
LANDED..........
21/jan/2011
Turco said:

Hey Turco

I am on the same boat as you. I was expecting my passport today as well. I have the same status since friday nov 7th "Canada Post processing error; item re-routed. Possible delay "

Super pissed off on this canada post. I really hope they dont screw up with my passport.

Here is my timeline

passport sent on OCT 21
Passport received Ottawa OCT 23
passport photos requested OCT 30 ( I think this happens only if they think your photos are old )
Photos sent out NOV 3rd
Photos received in Ottawa NOV 4th
Return mail Activated NOV 7th with the error status "Canada Post processing error; item re-routed. Possible delay "
NOV 10th ---Still same.....nothing has changed.

hope2

Aug 22, 2014
new_guy said:
Hope2:

Same here.. My PP was received by Yves at 9.30 AM

yours?
new_guy, mine was received by Mr. Pilon around the same time, but there is something that I don't understand... when I ut the tracking number in google and search it, it finds the tracking page in Canada post web site and says "accepted", but when I go to Canada post wen site directly and try to track the package nothing comes up and says"We were not able to find any results"

Do you have this issue too? Anybody with this issue?

Thanks friends

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
hope2 said:
new_guy, mine was received by Mr. Pilon around the same time, but there is something that I don't understand... when I ut the tracking number in google and search it, it finds the tracking page in Canada post web site and says "accepted", but when I go to Canada post wen site directly and try to track the package nothing comes up and says"We were not able to find any results"

Thanks friends
[/quote}

In IT language its a defect in their system , Thats all I can say , Don't worry even I am facing that.

VintageTesla

Nov 15, 2013
VintageTesla said:
I'm still waiting for my passport to be DELIVERED to CIC. I sent it last week Tuesday with next day priority shipping from Canada Post and the online tracker still only says: "Item received at Post Office". No updates since. It has missed its target delivery date. I've opened an investigation with Canada Post, but this is an agonizing situation. I'm hoping that it is just a hiccup in the system and it will all be fine this coming week... Wish me luck.
My package was finally delivered today! Signed for by "Mr. Pilon". The wait begins...

PPR: Nov. 1st
Sent: Nov. 4th
Received at CIC: Nov. 10th

hope2

Aug 22, 2014
Gurindar said:
hope2 said:

Thanks friends
[/quote}

In IT language its a defect in their system , Thats all I can say , Don't worry even I am facing that.
Haha, yes, there is definitely something wrong with their system, but hopefully we all hear from them soon. All my friends that sent their passports from Canada to Ottawa got it in around 10 days, I hope they don't take too much time...

SUN01

Nov 7, 2014
SUN01 said:
Hi All,

I got PP on 03rd Nov and sent my passport the same day. It reached CPP-O on 04th Nov. Anybody else having the same timeline? Any guesses as how much time it will take and around which date I can expect it to be back.

Signed by DUGAY for receiving and I sent by Canada Post.
Help me out with the approximate timeline??

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
hope2 said:

Thanks friends
Not for me.. I can check my Trracking number in Canada post website and it shows fine.

Anyone else's PP was received by a person named Yves? Or am I the only one?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Yahoo finally tracker activated at 17:50 - Just Now

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Gurindar said:
Yahoo finally tracker activated at 17:50 - Just Now
Congratulations. Now stay near to your door.. :)
Happy to see some movement. :)