+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport - Please add your case here

rx_tech

Star Member
May 8, 2013
Our passports were also received on May 29 by MS BANNETT and still no reply... Waiting waiting and waiting... :'( :'(

mps1978

Oct 10, 2013
Hi,
I received a response from CIC regarding passport.
Hope its a standard response and have to wait for long time.
Bit worried as we already planned for vacation and booked for tickets for our home country on this Saturday.

Dear Sir, Madam,

Reference:

Your passport has been received at our office and your passport will be returned to you shortly.

If you have included a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your documents will be returned using this envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.

If you did not provide a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your documents will be returned to you by regular mail.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,

dwahome

Dec 18, 2013
rx_tech said:
Our passports were also received on May 29 by MS BANNETT and still no reply... Waiting waiting and waiting... :'( :'(
Our passports too were received by MS BANNET i think this lady is just lazy anyone else whose passport was received by her and got them processed fast? I think we should add another column in the doc to show who received and how long they took to process. This is just sad.

spooya

Apr 11, 2014
Actually, looking at the spreadsheet, I think passports received in between May 23 and May 29 (one working week) are having huge delays! And this is ridiculous :mad:

liubiah

Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-12-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2014
Med's Done....
09-05-2014
Passport Req..
28-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2014
LANDED..........
22-06-2014
dwahome said:
Our passports too were received by MS BANNET i think this lady is just lazy anyone else whose passport was received by her and got them processed fast? I think we should add another column in the doc to show who received and how long they took to process. This is just sad.
;D Mine was MS CHENIER. Should I be glad MS BANNET was not on duty when my package arrived?

NOMADforPR

Star Member
May 23, 2014
mps1978 said:
Hi,
I received a response from CIC regarding passport.
Hope its a standard response and have to wait for long time.
Bit worried as we already planned for vacation and booked for tickets for our home country on this Saturday.

Dear Sir, Madam,

Reference:

Your passport has been received at our office and your passport will be returned to you shortly.

If you have included a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your documents will be returned using this envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.

If you did not provide a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your documents will be returned to you by regular mail.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,
Should we be getting this email? I havent got any email since they recieved my passport (also recieved by MS BENNETT)

mps1978

Oct 10, 2013
No.. I sent a note to CIC requesting the status of the passport.
Mine received by M S COUND. But I believe they are just mail room guys and this is an centralized printing office for all PR and TRV visas.
Not sure how they works :-\