Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
Finally applied for offer letter from NAIT ON 4th october...now m waiting for it to come it is estimted that it will take 25-30 days to come
anyone having any idea how many days it ll take exactly??

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
ramansminhas said:
three months!
m gonna die then....my immigration consultant said it ll take just 25-30 days....

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
harmandeep_86 said:
please share your profile?
10TH cbse-75%
12th commerce pseb-81%
b.com professional-78% overall
IELTS-8.0 BANDS <8.5 IN Listening and reading, 7.5 in speaking, 6.5 in writing>

what else shuld i tell u??? let me knw pls

turbanizer

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
i have got experience dealing with nait.
I applied and was denied by nait but two of my friends got accepted after three months. They usually take this much time. Rest you can confirm by mailing them.
By the way, your profile is ultimate.

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
turbanizer said:
i have got experience dealing with nait.
I applied and was denied by nait but two of my friends got accepted after three months. They usually take this much time. Rest you can confirm by mailing them.
By the way, your profile is ultimate.
thnxxx but as my advisor said it ll take just 25-30 days he assure me....as i am planning for jan intake...i can proceed only if it came in november as the deadlines for SPP is in dec....Nait takes so long to process application thats really disappointing... :(

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
angelaman said:
10TH cbse-75%
12th commerce pseb-81%
b.com professional-78% overall
IELTS-8.0 BANDS <8.5 IN Listening and reading, 7.5 in speaking, 6.5 in writing>

what else shuld i tell u??? let me knw pls

It will not take more then 20 days according to me & max 30. , keep calling there international center ,asking for it as well pressurize them to do it fast, other wise you take admission in another institute ;)
This method works for me. ;)

and one more question , How can someone get 78% marks in B.com professional , I too passed the same degree from GNDU uni. in 2012 but it was hectic for me to even just pass ?? :p

you must be some extra ordinary student !!! :) :) :)

Best Wishes !!

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
theamandeep said:
It will not take more then 20 days according to me & max 30. , keep calling there international center ,asking for it as well pressurize them to do it fast, other wise you take admission in another institute ;)
This method works for me. ;)

and one more question , How can someone get 78% marks in B.com professional , I too passed the same degree from GNDU uni. in 2012 but it was hectic for me to even just pass ?? :p

you must be some extra ordinary student !!! :) :) :)

Best Wishes !!

well thnxx so much @ amandeep
i am frm GNDU as well n passed in april 2012 u were in my session then,,,n i agree wid u it was really tough but i dnt knw somehow i manged to get this much marks,,,,i cud get more if i get the tutions for some of the subjects but i didnt get tution in any of the year....but at the end i have passed graduation....yupiee....
now i just want that my plan for Canada goes well coz i don't have any backup plan in case something goes wrong...:-(

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
angelaman said:
well thnxx so much @ amandeep
i am frm GNDU as well n passed in april 2012 u were in my session then,,,n i agree wid u it was really tough but i dnt knw somehow i manged to get this much marks,,,,i cud get more if i get the tutions for some of the subjects but i didnt get tution in any of the year....but at the end i have passed graduation....yupiee....
now i just want that my plan for Canada goes well coz i don't have any backup plan in case something goes wrong...:-(

hey !!

its strange :eek: :eek:! I have studied in TSGGS Khalsa college , Amritsar !! Where you studied ???

check your inbox also !!

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
theamandeep said:
hey !!

its strange :eek: :eek:! I have studied in TSGGS Khalsa college , Amritsar !! Where you studied ???

check your inbox also !!
@ amandeep i checked my inbox...nthing there....n i just said we were in same session that is 2012 passout.. m in phagwara...kms away....Lol

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelaman said:
Finally applied for offer letter from NAIT ON 4th october...now m waiting for it to come it is estimted that it will take 25-30 days to come
anyone having any idea how many days it ll take exactly??
Well if you are in a hurry, you can apply to NAIT's continuing education program and not the full time progam. This way you can get your acceptance letter faster (i.e. within 48 hours) if you are willing to pay the deposit of $3,500.

What you need to do is contact an international student advisor and ask that you would like to enroll in their continuing education program. They will ask you to fill out an application form and remit the $3.5k deposit and you will be issued an acceptance letter right away. No need to submit high school diploma nor TOEFL.

Having said that, please note that starting Fall 2013, a TOEFL test result will become a mandatory requirement to enroll in NAIT's continuing education program.

PM me if you have any questions.

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
xecuter said:
Well if you are in a hurry, you can apply to NAIT's continuing education program and not the full time progam. This way you can get your acceptance letter faster (i.e. within 48 hours) if you are willing to pay the deposit of $3,500.

What you need to do is contact an international student advisor and ask that you would like to enroll in their continuing education program. They will ask you to fill out an application form and remit the $3.5k deposit and you will be issued an acceptance letter right away. No need to submit high school diploma nor TOEFL.

Having said that, please note that starting Fall 2013, a TOEFL test result will become a mandatory requirement to enroll in NAIT's continuing education program.

PM me if you have any questions.

thnzzzx but i have already paid the application fee for the diploma offer letter....lets see wat happens

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
waiting n waiting......its too tough to wait ....
Nait do something process faster.....u r working slower than our government offices..... :(

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
is anyone here too waiting for the offer letter....y profile is gud why they r taking too long to give offer letter..??