+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for NAIT offer letter

Nov 18, 2012
I have done Electrical Telecom Engg which is a 4 yr progrm.. and i have successfully secured admission in NAIT in Instrumntatn engg tech program.. I have heared tht there is a good scope of this program in Canada in job prospect.Please guide how can i make my case strong?and what are my chances to get a canadian study permit on the bases of this program?
Is it favourable to present a job assurance letter with visa application file from a company that after doing this program they can give me permanent employment? and any other options like this?

Need help/response

One more thing i want to know is what is spp and pnp? everyone is talking about...

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
Zeeshan Farooq said:
I have done Electrical Telecom Engg which is a 4 yr progrm.. and i have successfully secured admission in NAIT in Instrumntatn engg tech program.. I have heared tht there is a good scope of this program in Canada in job prospect.Please guide how can i make my case strong?and what are my chances to get a canadian study permit on the bases of this program?
Is it favourable to present a job assurance letter with visa application file from a company that after doing this program they can give me permanent employment? and any other options like this?

Need help/response

One more thing i want to know is what is spp and pnp? everyone is talking about...

spp is student partnership programme designed for indian and chinese students in which document requirement is less and visa is processed on fast track normally 14 days ......

pnp i dont knw

and a job offer letter frm a canadian company may weaken ur home ties and visa officer may not issue a visa so dont show that . as it simply depicts ur intention to get permanent in canada

Nov 18, 2012
i am applying for visa from Pakistan. and should I present a job offer letter from a Pakistani company with my visa application file?

aman khinda

Jul 29, 2012
kapurthala,punjab,india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zeeshan Farooq said:

Need help/response

hiii dear dont show that your subjects have good scope in canada..they will not give you visa as they will believe that your are going to stay in canada after your studies..and why have you taken 4 yr cource it will cost you a lot..

BhaGs_07

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th May 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical Done
VISA ISSUED...
10th June 2014
I m also waiting for the acceptance letter from NAIT. i applied it on 17th october 2012.

i called in NAIT and talked with authorities , they said that their process for assessment usually takes 30 to 60 days.

its just soooo annoying waiting for the answer

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why don't you guys apply for continuing education at NAIT? You will get your offer letter the next day!

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
xecuter said:
Why don't you guys apply for continuing education at NAIT? You will get your offer letter the next day!
xcuter is continue education gud for visa purpose?
i mean will one get visa if he/she oopt for continue education ?

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you apply for continuing education at NAIT, you will be issued an offer letter that says full time student. So no one really knows you will be enrolled in continuing education except NAIT.

To enrol in continuing education, you will need to pay a deposit of $3,500 and that's it. Once you pay the deposit, you will be issued an acceptance letter the next day. You do not need to have a high school diploma nor submit TOEFL/IELTS.

By the way TOEFL will be a requirement starting in Fall 2013.

Hope that helps.

Good luck.

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
xecuter said:
When you apply for continuing education at NAIT, you will be issued an offer letter that says full time student. So no one really knows you will be enrolled in continuing education except NAIT.

To enrol in continuing education, you will need to pay a deposit of $3,500 and that's it. Once you pay the deposit, you will be issued an acceptance letter the next day. You do not need to have a high school diploma nor submit TOEFL/IELTS.

By the way TOEFL will be a requirement starting in Fall 2013.

Hope that helps.

Good luck.
thnxxx it really works....hope that i ll get a seat in this....any idea about how much time it takes exactly to get loa in continue education?

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelaman said:
thnxxx it really works....hope that i ll get a seat in this....any idea about how much time it takes exactly to get loa in continue education?
You will get it the next day they receive your $3,500 deposit.
They will email you a copy and send the original by post. As that it gets sent to you by fedex as they normally send it by regular mail and it gets delayed.

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
xecuter said:
You will get it the next day they receive your $3,500 deposit.
They will email you a copy and send the original by post. As that it gets sent to you by fedex as they normally send it by regular mail and it gets delayed.

can i use the soft copy print out for my processing of visa?

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For us we used the soft copy as we applied online in Canada.

But for you outside Canada, I would suggest you wait for the original. It is only a matter of days to receive it.

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
xecuter said:
For us we used the soft copy as we applied online in Canada.

But for you outside Canada, I would suggest you wait for the original. It is only a matter of days to receive it.

i dont have time ..if i had i will be going with the proper system,....for medical n all that i can use soft copy i feel....n rest wen i have to lodge file i can use hard copy if i got it in time...otherwise print outs is ok ...

maninder89

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/11/12
IELTS Request
7.5 BANDS
Med's Done....
9 november 2012
VISA ISSUED...
4/12/12
angelaman said:
can i use the soft copy print out for my processing of visa?
i used scanned copy of LOA as my university sent a just one copy . It is fine to use scanned one .