+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa

ramya

Apr 2, 2014
Hello,

I got my multiple entry (10year valid) Canadian visitors visa. Thank you all for your suggestions and help. So happy.....Yahooo...!!!!

Domzky

Apr 28, 2014
ramya said:
Hello,

I got my multiple entry (10year valid) Canadian visitors visa. Thank you all for your suggestions and help. So happy.....Yahooo...!!!!
Ramya, congrats.

Favor please. Can you post your timeline here.

Domzky

Apr 28, 2014
I'd just received my Passport with multiple visa today. So here's my timeline (Paper application)

Applied: April 2, 2014
Application Received (Ottawa): April 4, 2014
Emailed them to expedite: April 26,2014
Passport Received (Ordinary Mail): May 9, 2014
:p :-*

ramya

Apr 2, 2014
Hi, jj999000

Documents I submitted along with my cover letter
1. My bank statment with $10,000CAD
2. Invitation letter from organiser
3. Property documents in my name and fathers name
4. Notarised NOC from parents
5. Niotarised sponsership letter from father
6. PhD enrollment card
7. ID card from institute
8. NOC, Bonafide certificate, Leave sanction letter from institute
9. Notarised self decleration that I will return back to India.
10. Roundtrip air ticket with Payment slip
11. Hotel reservation voucher
12. Travel itienry
13. Bank detail of sponsor
14. My Life Insurence documents (LIC)
15. FD (Fixed deposite details) of my Father (sponsor)
Hope this may help you

ramya

Apr 2, 2014
Hi all,

I hold a India passport and Im travelling from India (Air India) to Canada and my connecting flight (Air Canada) is from Harthward, London. Whether I need transit visa. Whether my luggages will be transferred to the final destination or I have to go through immigration check in London. Plz do advice.

singhabhishek251

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It look likes, sometime they are doing it intentionally because the information furnished by you should sufficient. I think they are thinking that this for your job search because in your country you have less opportunity for the same and you want to go their as a tourist look for a job. But these are assumptions which should not dominate.

smartlife

May 9, 2014
Ramya

Usually anyone passing the UK will need an Airside transit visa except if you are transiting and have a valid USA/ Canadian Visa

Best is call the British High Commission to confirm but that's what we do from here.

You don't need to leave Heathrow Airport in London, just go via the transfer desk

Hope this helps

Regards

kewl

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh Online TRV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-04-2014
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2014 (Multiple)
LANDED..........
First landed in 09/2016. Visa Expired 11/2016. Reapplied with approved TRV valid until 2021
ramya said:
Hi all,

I hold a India passport and Im travelling from India (Air India) to Canada and my connecting flight (Air Canada) is from Harthward, London. Whether I need transit visa. Whether my luggages will be transferred to the final destination or I have to go through immigration check in London. Plz do advice.
visit this link

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/308834/UK_Visa_requirements_May_2014.pdf

since you hold a valid Canadian visa with an onward ticket to Canada, you DO NOT NEED a transit visa.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramya said:
Hi all,

No, you do not. You will change your flights through "Flight Connector" which is still in security zone. If you bought "one ticket" then you luggage will fly "by itself" and you will get it only in Canada.

seeker1234

May 10, 2014
Congrats Ramya
Good preparation.
I am also submit papers on Monday for visitor visa. but i have little confusion about how to Notarised self decleration that I will return back to India.Give me u r value able suggestion. If possible want to see the wording of Notarized Self Declaration.
Thanks.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Pippin said:
Apply for GCMS notes. This will give you a better idea of reasons for refusal. You will find lots of info on ordering these computer notes made by the VO when reviewing your app. All the best. Am really sorry you are hitting this Familiar wall.
Hi I applied for TRV recently pending spousal sponsorship application and tracking VFS Canada Application Centre today shows status as below:
Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA
My question is what does it mean? Is it kind of negative decision? I think package will arrive from Singapore VO next week. Any idea?

Kusum D

May 30, 2014
Hi Ramya,
Congrats!!
I am Kusum (PhD scholar), I am also going to attend the IUMS-2014 in Canada. I want your help in visa application. Can I have your email that i can contact you.
Thank you,

All the best :)