+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Rejection

yangcubey

Jan 27, 2024
Living in a third country can make it challenging to obtain a Canadian visa. Sharing the supporting documents that you used may provide us with more insight into what could have been done differently. Alternatively, you could request your GCMS note to better understand the situation. By the way, did you include your payslip and tax certificate in your application? I ask about the IMM5257 form because I understand from a consultant that without filling it out, the visa officer may not know which countries you have visited. It's important to include a cover letter as well.

Yeah i totally do understand .. and like i said i did all that. which is filled out the IMM5257.. i uploaded my payslip from my previous month and nope i didnt upload my tax certificate because the payslip from my work place should have been enough including the proof of funds which is the 6 month bank statement.

yangcubey

Jan 27, 2024
What did you mean by the equivalent of 3400k/month. Do you have family in Canada and how did they get status in Canada? What was the purpose of your visit to Canada and how long did you request to visit? Have you ever attempted to study or work abroad or immigrate to another country other than China?

nope i dont have any family member in Canada and also the purpose of travel was for tourism thus 4 days in toronto and 3 days in Vancouver because the returning flight from Vancouver was really cheap. And yeah i have attempted to travel to the united state but got the visa denied ( which i believe plays no role with the Canada denial ) because I got my UK visa without any problem even after being denied my US tourist visa twice.

Checked223

Jan 23, 2024
Yeah i totally do understand .. and like i said i did all that. which is filled out the IMM5257.. i uploaded my payslip from my previous month and nope i didnt upload my tax certificate because the payslip from my work place should have been enough including the proof of funds which is the 6 month bank statement.
Obtain your GCMS note to better understand the reason for your refusal. PS: How long did your application take? My family and I also applied form china as well and are waiting for a decision. Fingers crossed.

yangcubey

Jan 27, 2024
Obtain your GCMS note to better understand the reason for your refusal. PS: How long did your application take? My family and I also applied form china as well and are waiting for a decision. Fingers crossed.

SURE just applied it though an agency and waiting for it. not sure how long it gone take to get it but fingers crossed. ; it took 60 days

pepega

Feb 26, 2022
Omnipresent
Category........
Other
These days they refuse a lot of TRV with unjustified reasons.
$3400 a month along with savings is good enough for a visit to Canada. Canadian wages aren't a lot higher from a PPP point of view.
You can try getting GCMS to get more detailed info. Pretty sure they didn't assess things correctly.

For reference I was also denied a TRV a few months ago even though I had a recent visit to the US, and previous travel history to Canada and the UK. Along with maybe 30 other countries.
I also showed making in excess of USD 10k a month for the last two years with $500K in investments and six figures in liquid funds in banks.

If their reasons are unjustified in the GCMS then a good option is a Judicial review which I opted for in my case.

IRCC seems to have hired a lot of incompetent people who do not follow their own laws. Send lawyers after them if you don't mind spending the money.

yangcubey

Jan 27, 2024
These days they refuse a lot of TRV with unjustified reasons.
$3400 a month along with savings is good enough for a visit to Canada. Canadian wages aren't a lot higher from a PPP point of view.
You can try getting GCMS to get more detailed info. Pretty sure they didn't assess things correctly.

For reference I was also denied a TRV a few months ago even though I had a recent visit to the US, and previous travel history to Canada and the UK. Along with maybe 30 other countries.
I also showed making in excess of USD 10k a month for the last two years with $500K in investments and six figures in liquid funds in banks.

If their reasons are unjustified in the GCMS then a good option is a Judicial review which I opted for in my case.

IRCC seems to have hired a lot of incompetent people who do not follow their own laws. Send lawyers after them if you don't mind spending the money.

i will definitely take your advice... I'm applying for the GCMS note today..

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Do not stress a lot! Visitor Visa can be rejected for any rimo reason depending on the officer! Its like lucky draw. You can make your case as strong as possible and still get rejected. Its also kinda money making business for the.

Try again with some tweaks!

pepega

Feb 26, 2022
Omnipresent
Category........
Other
A quick update to everyone (especially those who agreed with the initial decision here)

I got my visa a few days ago.

Profile:

Mid 20s
Remote worker who travels around the world for most of the year and has limited ties.
No spouse, no kids, and I own no real estate.

However everything else on my record was more than enough to convince the officer that I would depart Canada.

Reminder to everyone that the legal test to consider for TRVs is "balance of probabilities". This is also the argument I used in court.

The other important thing was I told the DOJ lawyer that I would not accept a settlement and want a judge to see the incompetence of untrained officers hired by Ircc and that any waste of judicial resources is because of the initial Ircc officer not doing their job and that the clogging up of the court system was because of IRCC

This coupled with another successful judicial review I did against them in the past would have been enough for costs to have been awarded.

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
A quick update to everyone (especially those who agreed with the initial decision here)

I got my visa a few days ago.

Profile:

Mid 20s
Remote worker who travels around the world for most of the year and has limited ties.
No spouse, no kids, and I own no real estate.

However everything else on my record was more than enough to convince the officer that I would depart Canada.

Reminder to everyone that the legal test to consider for TRVs is "balance of probabilities". This is also the argument I used in court.

The other important thing was I told the DOJ lawyer that I would not accept a settlement and want a judge to see the incompetence of untrained officers hired by Ircc and that any waste of judicial resources is because of the initial Ircc officer not doing their job and that the clogging up of the court system was because of IRCC

This coupled with another successful judicial review I did against them in the past would have been enough for costs to have been awarded.
congratulation pepega!

MeaZaid

May 13, 2023
Thanks for update

Final decision

December 29, 2023 We regret to inform you that your application was refused.
Following supporting/required documents for Canada Visit TRV visa from Pakistan.

• My bank statements of my Salaried and Personal Accounts with account maintaining
letter computer generated copy.$6000 cad

• My bank cash funds account statements scan copy with account maintain letter
computer generated copy.$4000 cad

• My Provident Fund (PF) Statement from period of July 2022 to September 2023 computer generated copy.$5000 usd

• 03 Credit Card Monthly Statement computer generated copy.

• Three years Income Tax Return (ITR) from 2021, 2022 & 2023 computer generated copy.

Hello may i know how did u make the valuation certificate ??
can u provide the format
• Properties, (home & flat) and gold valuation report scan copy.$ 80,000 usd

• My own property/Flat in Pakistan registry scan copy.

• Employment letter and approved leaves letter from my office scan copy.

• Performance Appraisal Letter 2023 scan copy.

• Three months’ Pay slips scan computer generated copies.

• Hotels booking scan copies.

• Travel reservation 10th June to 19th June 2024 scan copy.

• Travel insurance coverage of Euro 30,000 ($ 5 0 , 0 0 0 ) scan copy.

• Travel History Entry Exit stamps with UAE, Iran, Iraq & Turkey visa scan copies.
• Police record clearance certificate scan copy.
• My marriage certificate (NADRA) scan copy.
• Family registration Certificate (FRC NADRA) scan copy.
• Covid-19 & Polio Vaccine scan copie

MLottes

Mar 26, 2024
I have been struggling with this for 2 years now. I am a Canadian citizen and trying to get a visitor visa for my wife to see my family (her in-laws).
We got the same refusal letter.
But my wife has roughly $100kCAD in accounts in her name alone, family and a job here in her home country where we live together.
I guess the immigration officer didn't believe that she wanted to meet my family, or something. We got invitation letters from 4 different households we will be staying at, all Canadian citizens.

It just seems ridiculous at this point and makes me embarrassed to be Canadian when it is a struggle to bring my wife to meet my family for 2 weeks.

But enough ranting. I'm not sure what else to do, and am looking for suggestions.

For the record, she is an investment broker and I am a university professor, so our jobs aren't terribly suspicious.