+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa rejected for 2nd time..Is there anyone who can help me out please !

manjose

Mar 10, 2017
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
App. Filed.......
03 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
28 Feb
AOR Received.
25 Aug16
File Transfer...
1 Sep16
Med's Done....
July 16
Interview........
No, Additional Document Received by CIC 04 Mar
Passport Req..
----29-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
----05-055-2017
LANDED..........
-----
Is there anyone who can help me out please !

I Applied for visiting visa twice for my wife.(other hand,Our sponsorship application in process for last 8 months). Now 2nd time, visitor visa application got rejected by saying same reasons

CIC indicated rejection due to below mentioned reasons

1. Travel history
2. family ties in Canada and country of residence

When I applied second time

For the first reason, I submitted the details of our Thailand honeymoon trip

For the second reason I submitted letters of invitation from our family members in Canada + their immigration documents. To show the ties with country of residence, I submitted letters from father and father in law mentioning her as their daughter and responsibilities in our families. Since she was doing continuing education we had submitted letter of leave approval and that also mentioned that she gonna continue her studies after husband visit. Also submitted an affidavit which shows the ancestral property for my wife But it did not work out.

I am so frustrated now, I do not know what kind of documents they are expecting. Also I do not know the reason they rejecting the trv application is due to sponsorship application in ongoing process ?

I am ready to apply again . But do you guys have any suggestion for these two reason or to do a good application

Your reply will be very much appreciated
thanks
Manny

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's typically quite difficult to obtain an approved visitor visa if you have a spouse who is Canadian and have been sponsored for PR since CIC knows you have plans on moving to Canada.

Your wife's ties to her home country are quite weak which doesn't help the case.

I would not recommend applying again. I would recommend you visit your spouse instead and that your wife hold off trying to get to Canada until her PR visa is approved.

manjose

Mar 10, 2017
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
App. Filed.......
03 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
28 Feb
AOR Received.
25 Aug16
File Transfer...
1 Sep16
Med's Done....
July 16
Interview........
Passport Req..
----29-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
----05-055-2017
LANDED..........
-----
Thanks for your reply

Sponsorship application processing moving to 9 months now and i have not received any updates for long time now. that made me to do this visiting visa application for her.

Unfortunately didnt work out.

Thanks
Manny

shruthik

Mar 10, 2017
manjose said:
Is there anyone who can help me out please !

I Applied for visiting visa twice for my wife.(other hand,Our sponsorship application in process for last 8 months). Now 2nd time, visitor visa application got rejected by saying same reasons

CIC indicated rejection due to below mentioned reasons

1. Travel history
2. family ties in Canada and country of residence

When I applied second time

For the first reason, I submitted the details of our Thailand honeymoon trip

For the second reason I submitted letters of invitation from our family members in Canada + their immigration documents. To show the ties with country of residence, I submitted letters from father and father in law mentioning her as their daughter and responsibilities in our families. Since she was doing continuing education we had submitted letter of leave approval and that also mentioned that she gonna continue her studies after husband visit. Also submitted an affidavit which shows the ancestral property for my wife But it did not work out.

I am so frustrated now, I do not know what kind of documents they are expecting. Also I do not know the reason they rejecting the trv application is due to sponsorship application in ongoing process ?

I am ready to apply again . But do you guys have any suggestion for these two reason or to do a good application

Your reply will be very much appreciated
thanks
Manny

Did your sponsorship got approved or get any application number?

manjose

Mar 10, 2017
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
App. Filed.......
03 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
28 Feb
AOR Received.
25 Aug16
File Transfer...
1 Sep16
Med's Done....
July 16
Interview........
Passport Req..
----29-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
----05-055-2017
LANDED..........
-----
Yes I got approved and received file number.