+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa refused

Sakshi Arora

May 16, 2016
Hi guys,
I am a PR, I have applied for my sister’s visa last year in August 2021, due to covid she couldn’t do biometrics. Last week she got an appointment and done with biometrics. Now we received a refusal letter saying.

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• You are found inadmissible to Canada under paragraph 41(a) of the IRPA: through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of this Act.

• You have failed to complete the required biometrics collection as per 16(1)

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee."

what does it mean?Please advise

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys,
I am a PR, I have applied for my sister’s visa last year in August 2021, due to covid she couldn’t do biometrics. Last week she got an appointment and done with biometrics. Now we received a refusal letter saying.

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• You are found inadmissible to Canada under paragraph 41(a) of the IRPA: through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of this Act.

• You have failed to complete the required biometrics collection as per 16(1)

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee."

what does it mean?Please advise
Order GCMS notes to find out the reasons. Something isn’t right. Did she apply for a work visa or visitor visa?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
what is GCMS notes?
she applied for visitor
Do you have proof you applied for a visitor visa and are her representative. The letter states that she applied for a work permit under IMP. Google GCMS notes and you can order from Canada if you are her respresentative.