+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Refusal for in-laws for 3rd time

saranya21

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Dear friends

I would higly appreciate help/advise here.

Visitor-visa for my in-laws are getting rejected the third time with reason, strong family ties in Canada, this is because my husband, his sister and their uncle are in Canada.
We have provided all docs and explanations stating business in India, land and property, pension, other close family, bank statements etc.

What is the next step we can do?

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear friends

I would higly appreciate help/advise here.

Visitor-visa for my in-laws are getting rejected the third time with reason, strong family ties in Canada, this is because my husband, his sister and their uncle are in Canada.
We have provided all docs and explanations stating business in India, land and property, pension, other close family, bank statements etc.

What is the next step we can do?

Thanks
So you have the same reasons for refusal for each application. Did you apply for GCMS notes for any refusal? If not, do for this one.

What is their business in India? What did you provide? Family ties are their spouse and children under 22, not other close family. How long was visit? Have you applied in quick succession?

If PR, what about super visa?

May want to wait 6 months and reapply if you can address reasons.

Last edited:

saranya21

Star Member
May 21, 2018
yes same reasons, I have gcms notes that has the same reason.
My father in law runs an electronics shop and mother in law is retired. Visit was for a month. We applied once in april, then in october and then in feb.

Does super visa help in this circumstance?