+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Passport Stamping 2024 - India

miteshkumar

Apr 14, 2024
Great, think they have run the bulk messages timed at 9 AM today ;)

another stupid question may be, is there a possibility that I will get my passport without stamped? Like rejected or something?

anandpooja

Apr 17, 2024
Great, think they have run the bulk messages timed at 9 AM today ;)

another stupid question may be, is there a possibility that I will get my passport without stamped? Like rejected or something?
No. They don’t request passports for rejection cases. You will get visa stamped.

Mar 27, 2024
Anyone here that sent their passport with this time line?
PPR request-10th April
Dispatched to VFS- 11th April
Received at IRCC and under process- 16th April
I haven't got any update still and my university classes start on 6th May so I need to be in Canada before this weekend.
What are my chances?

HJ09

Apr 26, 2024
Anyone here that sent their passport with this time line?
PPR request-10th April
Dispatched to VFS- 11th April
Received at IRCC and under process- 16th April
I haven't got any update still and my university classes start on 6th May so I need to be in Canada before this weekend.
What are my chances?
I have the same timeline with travel date of 2nd May. Based on responses of 10-12 days, I think I will get it by 30th April. I am optimistic about it haha

Mar 27, 2024
I have the same timeline with travel date of 2nd May. Based on responses of 10-12 days, I think I will get it by 30th April. I am optimistic about it haha
I am yet to book my flight tickets cause I'm not sure when I'll receive it. Based on some of the timelines before us, its roughly taking 13-15 days for it to get stamped

HJ09

Apr 26, 2024
I am yet to book my flight tickets cause I'm not sure when I'll receive it. Based on some of the timelines before us, its roughly taking 13-15 days for it to get stamped
Give yourself atleast 21-24 days for a peaceful night, so if its of no rush then I would book a flight tickets for 2nd week of May