+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa may 2022

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Applied on May 20 for parent using new portal

I forgot to add a document, can I raise a web form to add it or wait for them to request it? The document is not mandatory but shows evidence of prior travels.
Raise a webform now. They will not request the documents.

Reactions: KKE

soeb_rx

Sep 21, 2014
Applied from India online: Feb 18 2022
biometric complete: Feb 24 2022
Reviewing eligibility: April 12 2022
no update since then

Ghantboy

Oct 8, 2021
Applied for Visitor Visa of Sister May 19, 2022. From India
Biometrics from previous year updated by System IRCC May 20,2022.

Dec 12, 2019
Guys I have applied my spouse visitor visa last week of March. Biometric results were updated in system around April but No update after that. It’s been 50+days so far. Immigration process is not speedy so plan accordingly
Hi,
Have you shown any country ties for your spouse? If so, what kind of documents are those?
I am going to apply for my spouse's visitor as well but she doesn't have any country ties. I am confused as she applied for spousal PR, so in one way, she is going to come here to Canada in PR application but now she has to say that she will not stay here. Just to mention, I have a medical condition for which I have taken a letter from my physician saying that I need my wife beside me now.

Mohan_76

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Applied on May 20 for parent using new portal

I forgot to add a document, can I raise a web form to add it or wait for them to request it? The document is not mandatory but shows evidence of prior travels.
I strongly suggest you send that information right away. If they have travelled to Canada in past 10 years , they will qualify as CAN+ Category. Entry /exit stamps are the only proof that will prove CAN+ Category eligibility of your application. I donot know if they are expediting applications that are CAN+ but you should send the travel history to canda.
Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Reactions: KKE

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Applied for 2nd VV for spouse in India
Applied on May 23 via GCkey,

previous VV rejection(new portal)
Applied March 4
Refused March 14

MJenish

Feb 26, 2019
I have applied for a Visitor visa for my Spouse from India on May-13 using new portal (IRCC Portal). And below is my timeline,

Application - 13 May, 2022
Biometric Instruction Letter - 14 May, 2022
Biometrics given & updated - 18 May, 2022
Now waiting for further update...

Note: there was no option to upload the Invitation letter in the portal so submitted using web-form on the very next day.