+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Iranian

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Any or Iranian guys has experience getting stuck in Security check process?
I am not sure security check started after eligibility completed or it was in progress since application submitted?!
Security can take a very long time. It involves immigration checks (can be longer if not in Iran) and then checking all your documents for authenticity like bank statements.

Nov 6, 2023
Security can take a very long time. It involves immigration checks (can be longer if not in Iran) and then checking all your documents for authenticity like bank statements.
So you mean if it takes months, still when they check my bank statement, I must show the same fund in bank which i submitted three months ago?! Or they will only authenticate validity of bank statement which i submitted before?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So you mean if it takes months, still when they check my bank statement, I must show the same fund in bank which i submitted three months ago?! Or they will only authenticate validity of bank statement which i submitted before?
Security can take a long time depending country of citizenship, where you live now and where you have lived in the past. It is not about the amount of funds in the bank, it is whether the documents are authentic and not fake. If Canada doesn’t have a relationship with a country (embassy, consular staff) then it can be longer to get immigration, passport, documents verified and authenticated.

mrsalehi

Jun 23, 2021
Any or Iranian guys has experience getting stuck in Security check process?
I am not sure security check started after eligibility completed or it was in progress since application submitted?!
Mine is still in process from 17 September 2023 , when did you submit your application? I contacted to IRCC and they told me it is still in background check but when I send an email to Ankara embassy they told me it is depending to volume of applications that they received and still in process.

Nov 6, 2023
Mine is still in process from 17 September 2023 , when did you submit your application? I contacted to IRCC and they told me it is still in background check but when I send an email to Ankara embassy they told me it is depending to volume of applications that they received and still in process.
Your eligibility already completed or not started yet?

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Applied parents visitor visa ( Had visitor visa )

submitted : OCT 31st
eligibility: not started
biometrics & BG: In Progress

1 ghost update Nov. 28th

Eligibility completed on Dec 23rd ( shows on the Tracker )
Back GC competed on Dec 21st (according to IRRC Client advisor)

Waiting for final decision (called IRRC she said, everything is good on application and nothing wrong or bad noted on the application, just wait for final decision)

any thoughts how long will it take for final decision show up on the portal?
anyone is in this situation and not getting approval or any updates afterward?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Waiting for final decision (called IRRC she said, everything is good on application and nothing wrong or bad noted on the application, just wait for final decision)

It is not unusual for it to take 3-6 months to get the result of a TRV application from Iran. Due to the lack of information sharing, risk of people trying to remain in Canada, etc. it can take a long time to get the results of a TRV application especially for the first TRV. All you can do is wait unless your wait times is significantly longer than others who have applied for TRVs from Iran.

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
It is not unusual for it to take 3-6 months to get the result of a TRV application from Iran. Due to the lack of information sharing, risk of people trying to remain in Canada, etc. it can take a long time to get the results of a TRV application especially for the first TRV.
it's not the First TRV thu. they had 5 yrs TRV and also visited Canada on 2022 for almost 3 months.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Depends on volume of application but also whether the other country shares information with Canada for example.

Nov 6, 2023

How about Visa document details in tracker? still not available?
and Overall Status in tracker? In progress or Closed?

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023

Got another update today Dec 28

we received your enquiry (group application - 2 applicants)
23rd -- 1st update. (Tracker updated on 27th)
27th -- 2nd update. (Tracker updated on 28th)

No Visa doc details yet.