+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa Extension Condition "Unless autorized,,, work or study" How could I get it?

andresfconcha

Jan 13, 2023
Hi,

I have a visitor extension, in the paper is written:

Conditions:

- Unless authorized, prohibited from engaging in employment in Canada.
- Unless authorized, prohibited from attending any educational institution or taking any academic, professional or vocational training course.

Questions:

1. How could I get that authorization? to work or study onsite? I want to study General English to improve my language.
2. Could I study online at a Canada Institution? (without the authorization mentioned?)

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I have a visitor extension, in the paper is written:

Conditions:

- Unless authorized, prohibited from engaging in employment in Canada.
- Unless authorized, prohibited from attending any educational institution or taking any academic, professional or vocational training course.

Questions:

1. How could I get that authorization? to work or study onsite? I want to study General English to improve my language.
2. Could I study online at a Canada Institution? (without the authorization mentioned?)

Thank you.
1. You need to apply for a study permit.
2. If at a DLI, the school may ask for an approved study permit to study online. It says attending so doesn’t differentiate between online or inclass. Think many people do it because online. You cannot include it on any immigration applications as Canadian education. Or consider taking an online English course at a school/centre not in Canada.

torontonian2010

Mar 19, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-01-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
File Transfer...
03-08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-05-2011
Hi , Questions for everyone
I applied for my mother in law's Visitor Visa WITHIN Canada as she is currently in with current visa expiry June 2023,
We specifically filled up the Visitor Visa forms along with the Right fees , NOT for Visitor Record to extend her stay, CIC gave her visitor Record for 1 year till jan 2024 and request for medical , I have tried calling CIC but as usual Cannot connect to anyone, can anyone shed some light why did they do that or was it an Error on their end.

TIA