July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
amit2015 said:
processing of TRV purely based on nationality although average time is 14 days in abudhabi embassy.
my trv approved in 5 days this month.i applied on 5 july and visa stamped on 9 july.im an indian national.i am visiting canada in end of october.
just wait..if you already approved before than it will om this time.its peak season now.
I am indian, staying in Qatar, now applying for canada for a short duration (3 weeks) through online TRV, i came to know from CIC less than 6 months no need to submit medical, if it is the case, how could i fill mandatory medical field in online trv portal to complete the submission, help required !!

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
I am planning to go with my wife to visit some friends in Canada and at the same time wander around the country.

Since I have already a file under Express Entry system for immigration purposes I am afraid my TRV will be rejected, what do you think? will the intention of immigration effect my visitor visa request, keeping in mind that I have a family and well established career here in the UAE.

ziadelbaghdadi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
I was in a similar situation and researched this part a bit. In brief, dual intent does not effect any of your applications... this is as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection act:

"22. (2) An intention by a foreign national to become a permanent resident does not preclude them from becoming a temporary resident if the officer is satisfied that they will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay."

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/section-22.html?term=22

You can also find some information about this here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/dual.asp

Good luck

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
Thank you Ziad

+1

sksk

May 14, 2014
hi i got the email and message from vfs today,

"We would like to inform you that your correspondence has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 29 Jul 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number"

i applied through VFS dubai on 21st July
Application forwarded on 22nd July

i called to vfs to check the status but they said that i will receive my passport that time only i can know whether visa granted or not. anyone have similar experience. i am really tense until i get my pp.

good luck to all

ziadelbaghdadi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
@ sksk

If they asked for your passport it means that they want to stamp the visa on it.
Don't be tense you will get your passport back with the visa on it hopefully.

Good luck!

sksk

May 14, 2014
ziadelbaghdadi said:
@ sksk

If they asked for your passport it means that they want to stamp the visa on it.
Don't be tense you will get your passport back with the visa on it hopefully.

Good luck!
actually i submitted my passport along with my application. thats why i cant guess what it will be. just waiting with hope.

abdullah1982

May 19, 2014
Till today

It's almost 70 days

I don't hear anything back from visa section

I apply in 18/05/2015

I am sure they loss my application

abdullah1982

May 19, 2014
Canada visa are very complicated

The best visa is USA

During the submission of your application you will get the result

abcabc2020

Jan 15, 2015
Hi,
I am from Yemen. I applied for visa in March 2015. Until this moment, there is no response or update from the embassy in Abu Dhabi. It is almost 5 months. I am not sure what to do..My application status online shows Open and decision shows as Not started yet.
This is the second time I am applying for a visitor visa. the first one I applied in early March 2015 but after 3 days I got a reply that the visa is rejected. Now it is taking 5 months and no response yet.
Any advice will be appreciated..
thanks,

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
abcabc2020 said:
Hi,
I am from Yemen. I applied for visa in March 2015. Until this moment, there is no response or update from the embassy in Abu Dhabi. It is almost 5 months. I am not sure what to do..My application status online shows Open and decision shows as Not started yet.
This is the second time I am applying for a visitor visa. the first one I applied in early March 2015 but after 3 days I got a reply that the visa is rejected. Now it is taking 5 months and no response yet.
Any advice will be appreciated..
thanks,
For short vacation do we need to submit medical online?

abdullah1982

May 19, 2014
Abcabc2020

U apply on paper or online

This is the first time you applied

I mean you have canada visa before
U apply alone or with family

Do you have USA or UK or shengen visa on passport

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
abdullah1982 said:
Abcabc2020

I am going alone to see my uncle.
Earlier 3 years back went to canada on visitor visa..to see my uncle. Now applying online. . So do need I submit medical for short vacation?

abdullah1982

May 19, 2014
Must of the visit visa they don't request medical if you requested less than 6 month

In case the medical is require they will send you. Epically request

But don't worry if they give you for the first time you will hate it this time inshallah

But tray to visit the embassy in Abu Dhabi early morning

And there they will give you request

Because I think there is some problem in your mail and might they send you there decision but you don't gate it

abcabc2020

Jan 15, 2015
abdullah1982 said:
Abcabc2020

Hi
I applied online .
Yes this is the first time . I have never had Canadian visa before .
I applied alone .
No I don't have USA or UK or Shengen visa on passport . I had Russian visa in my old expired passport .
Thanks