+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa application

vanwilder

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
hello friends,

My parents are applying for the visitor visa to canada. we are thinking to apply for single entry or multiple entry but not the Super visa. I am afraid if there is chances of rejection if they do multiple entry vs single entry. which one might be better?
They are in USA right now and would like to come canada for 3 wks before they go back home. Can you let me know. if both my mom and dad have to fill IMM 5257 separately? And do they need to go through any medical checks. As far as I know as per checklist they dont need any medical check but i get little confused. anyone can give me any suggestions. i would very much appreciate it.

v.ilamparithi

Feb 6, 2013
Online application lets you apply together. But any one of the applicants can create a CIC account, and the other can just sign a form authorizing the other person to apply on their behalf.

You need to just submit the forms online and they will request for the passport when they approve the request.

vanwilder

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
thank you! but what about submitting other documents such as sponsorship letter, bank statement etc. i thought I need to mail these documents to consulate office.
Do you mean each applicant need to apply separate?

Collet_Visa

Mar 17, 2013
Hello... I need a hand.... My parents applied online for 40 days ago and have not received any notification. They created an account with CGKey but misplaced your ID and password. Where can they go for help and confirm the status of the process.

Thanks

v.ilamparithi

Feb 6, 2013
@vanwilder

You can submit all documents except the original passports (obviously) online. When you create an application, the system will ask a series of questions and will generate a checklist for you of all the mandatory documents.

You are free to add other documents to that as well

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanwilder said:
hello friends,

My parents are applying for the visitor visa to canada. we are thinking to apply for single entry or multiple entry but not the Super visa. I am afraid if there is chances of rejection if they do multiple entry vs single entry. which one might be better?
They are in USA right now and would like to come canada for 3 wks before they go back home. Can you let me know. if both my mom and dad have to fill IMM 5257 separately? And do they need to go through any medical checks. As far as I know as per checklist they dont need any medical check but i get little confused. anyone can give me any suggestions. i would very much appreciate it.
i have a same question...should my parents need to fill separate application pacakage...like all forms..