+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Status approved after PR landing

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Hey All,

Just a quick question - I had the PR approved and did landing early Jan. And I also had a visitor file in process based on "waiting for PR" that got approved AFTER I did landing. I mentioned that to the officer while landing and he said once you have PR then that's it, no other status matters. So do you guys see any problem with my visitor status being approved after I became a PR? Please advise. Thanks.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
No, it's automatically cancelled as the PR overrides any other status you had.

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
DelhiGuy said:
Hey All,

Just a quick question - I had the PR approved and did landing early Jan. And I also had a visitor file in process based on "waiting for PR" that got approved AFTER I did landing. I mentioned that to the officer while landing and he said once you have PR then that's it, no other status matters. So do you guys see any problem with my visitor status being approved after I became a PR? Please advise. Thanks.
Hello

Can tou please guide regarding the documents you submitted for the visitors visa ? As I am planning fork Me and my hauband is in scandal . We have already filed for the spousal visa. Please do guide regarding the documents and specially the family ties
In our country

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Aquakitty said:
No, it's automatically cancelled as the PR overrides any other status you had.
Thank you, correct. In this case, I did not have the visitor status already, it was approved AFTER I became PR. That's all, that's why I was concerned.