+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor refused ; you don't meet eligibility requirements

SIMRAN2397

Sep 19, 2022
hi , i applied my visitor visa to canada from india on 5 july biometrics done on 11 july result recieved on 19 sep . it states that you do not meet eligibility requirements. no refusal letter was there no other reason was given. should i re apply on gckey . first one was on ircc portal

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi , i applied my visitor visa to canada from india on 5 july biometrics done on 11 july result recieved on 19 sep . it states that you do not meet eligibility requirements. no refusal letter was there no other reason was given. should i re apply on gckey . first one was on ircc portal
What's your full profile? It doesn't make sense to reapply without knowing why you were refused.

Order your GCMS notes.

Reactions: sunny1977

SIMRAN2397

Sep 19, 2022
What's your full profile? It doesn't make sense to reapply without knowing why you were refused.

Order your GCMS notes.
i am working professional . my fiance is sponsoring me to visit him for 15 days to celebrate his birthday and our anniversary . we have been in long distance relationship. provided all documents related to his job, pay stubs, noa. our chats , photos. my job letter , noc letter and pay stubs

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i am working professional . my fiance is sponsoring me to visit him for 15 days to celebrate his birthday and our anniversary . we have been in long distance relationship. provided all documents related to his job, pay stubs, noa. our chats , photos. my job letter , noc letter and pay stubs
You were most likely refused because IRCC has concerns you plan to remain in Canada long term.

When you reapply, you need to provide stronger evidence of ties to your home country. Do you have any property ownership you can show? Did the letter from your employer indicate your period of leave? Did you show your own savings to prove you can pay for the trip on your own? Do you have any previous travel to countries requiring visas like the US or UK?

You want to place focus on ties to your home country in your application. It is not necessary to incluce your fiance's NOA or pay stubs or job letter. Your fiance can include an invitation letter and show a bank balance. But keep the rest to a minimum.

SIMRAN2397

Sep 19, 2022
ok i am from india . i dont have any travel history. i do provided in letter days of my leave from employer . is it neccessary to show my savings in bank account. because i am working on cash . i can show my pay slips. can my parents support me in my trip ??? they can pay for my trip ??? i can attach thier bank statement instead of mine

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ok i am from india . i dont have any travel history. i do provided in letter days of my leave from employer . is it neccessary to show my savings in bank account. because i am working on cash . i can show my pay slips. can my parents support me in my trip ??? they can pay for my trip ??? i can attach thier bank statement instead of mine
Ideally you should be able to show your own bank statement with enough savings to pay for your trip.

You'll have to go with the evidence you have. Based on the information you've provided, your application is not that strong and there's definitely a chance you will be looking at another refusal. But by all means, give it a try. Your fiance may need to visit you instead.

SIMRAN2397

Sep 19, 2022
Ideally you should be able to show your own bank statement with enough savings to pay for your trip.

You'll have to go with the evidence you have. Based on the information you've provided, your application is not that strong and there's definitely a chance you will be looking at another refusal. But by all means, give it a try. Your fiance may need to visit you instead.
ok so with his details because he is going to pay for my tripp. i need to show my savings in my bank account . if my company transfers my salary to my bank account. then it could be used a prof ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
ok so with his details because he is going to pay for my tripp. i need to show my savings in my bank account . if my company transfers my salary to my bank account. then it could be used a prof ?
Finances of your fiancé do not matter. He can show his finances but they won't be considered for decision for a TRV. This is also true for finances of your parents.

Proof of funds also means that you have enough funds in your name and in your own bank account. We don't know how much your company pays. Just because company pays in your bank account doesn't become a proof of funds you need to have enough amount as well.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
If you have not received the refusal letter please wait as lots of people are complaining about the technical glitch on Facebook groups as well.

Puk19

Sep 21, 2022
If you have not received the refusal letter please wait as lots of people are complaining about the technical glitch on Facebook groups as well.
please share the link of the facebook group.
I am facing the same issue. I got the BVL on 13 sept. Then on 15th Sept got final decision of refusal with a new bvl dated 15th but no refusal letter.

Last edited:

SIMRAN2397

Sep 19, 2022
please share the link of the facebook group.
I am facing the same issue. I got the BVL on 13 sept. Then on 15th Sept got final decision of refusal with a new bvl dated 15th but no refusal letter.
SAME I GOT MY BVL LETTER ON 19 SEP WITH NO REFUSAL LETTER .

SIMRAN2397

Sep 19, 2022
I'm afraid but 5K is on the lower side. How much does a return ticket cost? Given the ticket prices there won't be a lot of amount left after the ticket costs.
FLIGHTS ARE FOR 1400$ FOR ROUND TRIP AND APPROX FOR SIGHT SEEING I REQUIRE 300$ . I AM GOING TO STAY WITH MY FIANCE FOR 10 DAYS SO I DONOT HAVE TO PAY FOR ACCOMODATION , FOOD AND TRAVEL AROUND CITY

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
FLIGHTS ARE FOR 1400$ FOR ROUND TRIP AND APPROX FOR SIGHT SEEING I REQUIRE 300$ . I AM GOING TO STAY WITH MY FIANCE FOR 10 DAYS SO I DONOT HAVE TO PAY FOR ACCOMODATION , FOOD AND TRAVEL AROUND CITY
Okay. Also, a side note different from your query. You seem to be quite young so should be more familiar with the Internet world, apps and forums. It is disrespectful to post in ALL CAPS on an Internet forum. This is equivalent of shouting in real life. Unless, you are shouting at everyone here, my suggestion would be to type in normal font.