Visiting Visa Rejected

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam25 said:
@ Regina.....if that question was for me....

I only know her throught a friend of mine who went up and married to her an is now living with her...will that be a issue to use her, because its her that I actually want to spend time with an not my friend (her husband).

Look forward for your replies!!
They should write an invitation letter TOGETHER? explaining how you know them and why they invite you. Also what they will show you around, to meet any other friends, to take you sightseeing and so on. And not just mention it but write it as an itinerary- wash day or two- what to do and to see.

Cam25

Apr 27, 2014
@ Regina... Thanks alot, but am not sure her husband is able to write a letter since his paper work is not fully sorted out...however my friend (his wife) is okay to write me the letter...she has included a few places in the letter that she send me...the visit will be for 5days (4nights) in British Columbia, so she stated some museum and gallery that she will take me, she didnt mentioned any friend though.

Cam25

Apr 27, 2014
In addition...@ Regina...you didnt say whether or not i stand a chance to get the single entry visa.

Is there any area apart from the letter that i need to work on based on the info i provided.

Thanks in advance!!

Cam25

Apr 27, 2014
I can put Sunday to Sunday (7days), but my job letter will only mention my 5days off as vacation...they wont consider my day off (2 days) in the letter.

Thanks for your reply!

Cam25

Apr 27, 2014
I been on vacation already in Bahamas for one week...therefore i only have one week to spend with my friend.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You see such a short trip so far away from Jamaica to see a person you never met and her husband-your friend- with papers not sported out- all together looks suspicious even to me. :(
Try a week, explain why it is only a week.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also it is crucially important how your friend got to Canada before he got married to that woman who invites you.

If in invitation letter she writes that you will stay with them and they will cover your "room and board" for a week then $800 is enough. Provide some proof to VO that your air fare are covered.

Also it is important why you tried to go to USA three times and what were the reasons of rejection.

Cam25

Apr 27, 2014
My job letter will state that am entitled to reduce travel on the flight that leave to Canada...I will just tell her not to mentioned her husband then if it will cause prob.

My friend also have a friend that comes to Jamaica a couples time, she could say she only know me through that friend in the letter.

I only know that her husband got his work permit and they married now for 2yrs, he went up on a single entry visa.

What do you think?

Cam25

Apr 27, 2014
All three times i was issued a green paper mark rejection under 214B...and i dont plan to go back for now....but the last time i went the VO told me to apply again within a yr...but i dont want to until amprolly married...i dont see y he denied me as i had so much changes, such as travel histry changed, more time on the job, going to school, salary increase etc.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are married. So VO looked at his immigration history right away and saw that he came to Canada from Jamaica with TRV BUT with INTENTION to work in Canada. So he lied when he asked for TVR.
That is the real reason why they rejected you first time. And they quite probably will reject you the second time also. Because they are sure you are trying to do the same thing.

Cam25

Apr 27, 2014
ALSO THE VISA OFFICER DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO ME, SHE TWICE AND HIM ONCE ONLY ISSUED ME THE GREEN PAPER AND SAID TRY AGAIN...THE LAST TIME I WAS SURE I GOT IT, AS I HAD LOTS OF CHANGES BUT SUCH IS LIFE...I WANT TO VISIT MY FRIEND IN CANADA FOR NOW. SINCE I BEEN TO OTHER CARIBBEAN COUNTRIES.