+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting canada with family - wife and 2 kids

mdmm

Aug 24, 2009
Visiting canada from Pakistan

I am asking tis question again because my uncle told tat travel agent was telling different story,where he was buying a ticket for Canada.
I am a Canadian citizen living in Toronto. My uncle is a USA citizen.He want to visit me in Toronto for 10 months to 2 years,from Pakistan to Toronto.
Can he visit with US Passport directly from Pakistan to Canada ??.for how many days he can stay and how to extend his visit in Canada ??
Can he live for 2 years in Canada without extension ??
Thank you very much.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: Visiting canada from Pakistan

Hi

mdmm said:
I am asking tis question again because my uncle told tat travel agent was telling different story,where he was buying a ticket for Canada.
I am a Canadian citizen living in Toronto. My uncle is a USA citizen.He want to visit me in Toronto for 10 months to 2 years,from Pakistan to Toronto.
Can he visit with US Passport directly from Pakistan to Canada ??.for how many days he can stay and how to extend his visit in Canada ??
Can he live for 2 years in Canada without extension ??
Thank you very much.
1. As a US citizen, your uncle can travel directly to Canada. He would most likely be given 6 months admission if has sufficient funds to maintain himself. If he wishes to stay longer than 6 months he would have to apply for an extension to Vegreville.