+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa refusal

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
If some’s few family members got visit visas and later on remaining family member apply visit visa and got refusal. Should they have to go in judicial

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If some’s few family members got visit visas and later on remaining family member apply visit visa and got refusal. Should they have to go in judicial
Did they get GCMS notes, addressed reasons and reapplied at few more times. Is the remaining family member a dependant? What do you mean by remaining family member - spouse or child? Not all family members are guaranteed TRV. If a child was refused and parent approved, parent may have been approved because tie to return is the child.

Last edited:

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Did they get GCMS notes, addressed reasons and reapplied at few more times. Is the remaining family member a dependant? What do you mean by remaining family member - spouse or child? Not all family members are guaranteed TRV. If a child was refused and parent approved, parent may have been approved because tie to return is the child.
Thanks for your reply. can you please give me your whatsapp number, so I can give you all detail?

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Actually, My wife and kids have their valid visitor visas, now I also applied for myself visa separately because i got my annual leaves approved in later dates but my wife and kids have planned to travel before, we all have to met my old wife's parents there in Canada. This is our genuine desire and we have intention to return to home country, because we have good permanent job and other many reasons to get back.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Regarding GCMS note, it takes time and it has the same information which is already given in refusal letter. I have seen GCMS notes of my friend. so getting GCMS notes is not usful.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Actually, My wife and kids have their valid visitor visas, now I also applied for myself visa separately because i got my annual leaves approved in later dates but my wife and kids have planned to travel before, we all have to met my old wife's parents there in Canada. This is our genuine desire and we have intention to return to home country, because we have good permanent job and other many reasons to get back.
So if you think that notes are a waste of time an only take around 30 days, then hire a lawyer. Since you have experience with notes then that is your choice. You don’t say why you were refused but given spouse and kids were approved then they were approved because you are their ties to return. Seems like most of your family is in Canada or has visas to Canada. Ask your lawyer about reapplying but no sense in applying for judicial review until you have applied again and addressed reasons for refusal. Assume you understand how judicial review works. All the best.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
So if you think that notes are a waste of time an only take around 30 days, then hire a lawyer. Since you have experience with notes then that is your choice. You don’t say why you were refused but given spouse and kids were approved then they were approved because you are their ties to return. Seems like most of your family is in Canada or has visas to Canada. Ask your lawyer about reapplying but no sense in applying for judicial review until you have applied again and addressed reasons for refusal. Assume you understand how judicial review works. All the best.
My Dear Thanks for your reply. Actually reapplying with same information caused again & again refusal, so I think applying would be waste of time and money. I applied for my wife with 2 kids first, which got approved. then my remaining kids also insist to go with mom. so I applied another case for remaining two kids. it got also approved. and third time, I requested my employer to give me annual leaves, so we could visit once together in their lives as our parents are very old now. So my third case got refused with reason, I have significant family ties in Canada and my purpose of visit is not consistent.

So now, as our intentions are genuine to meet our parents and we must come back, as we are well established in our home country and I have high paid white color job. therefore I want to go for judicial review instead applying again & again. Your detail advice is requested. my whatsapp number is 0092 307 4251233, can you please sms there?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Why you all applied separately at different times is suspect to IRCC. If all your family is in Canada then most likely you were refused for ties to return or family in Canada, and they are. Get a lawyer to file a judicial review. Assume you understand the process. Winning JR doesn’t mean visa approval. All it means if you go to court and are successful then IRCC has to review your original application. Decision can take up to 6 months, and then IRCC has 30 days to open your file and start review over again. And it could be refused again if there is an error in law. Given your family members all applied at different times will come up in your JR. Good luck. Moderators of the forum are lawyers so contact them.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Moreover, I have ties in Canada but we are 4 bros and 2 sis, all married and have kids here in my home country, Visa officer ignored all my siblings times, my high paid job, my 6 properties here against singe reason of ties in Canada.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Did you have any experience or example or know about any discussion on this forum?

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
My Dear Thanks for your reply. Actually reapplying with same information caused again & again refusal, so I think applying would be waste of time and money. I applied for my wife with 2 kids first, which got approved. then my remaining kids also insist to go with mom. so I applied another case for remaining two kids. it got also approved. and third time, I requested my employer to give me annual leaves, so we could visit once together in their lives as our parents are very old now. So my third case got refused with reason, I have significant family ties in Canada and my purpose of visit is not consistent.

So now, as our intentions are genuine to meet our parents and we must come back, as we are well established in our home country and I have high paid white color job. therefore I want to go for judicial review instead applying again & again. Your detail advice is requested. my whatsapp number is 0092 307 4251233, can you please sms there?
we thought if we applied all together, they might refused all of us. and we wanted that at least some of our family member could meet our old parents. What you say, we did right or should we had to apply all together?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Moreover, I have ties in Canada but we are 4 bros and 2 sis, all married and have kids here in my home country, Visa officer ignored all my siblings times, my high paid job, my 6 properties here against singe reason of ties in Canada.
Siblings are not family ties to return. To IRCC family ties are your spouse and children. If that is the only reason for refusal then you have to refute the error in law. Talk to a lawyer or file JR yourself. A lawyer will cost up to $10k to file and represent you. Then if successful, you may want lawyer to reapply for your TRV which will cost you another couple thousand.

So you did all apply separately so each one could show family ties to return. So your family was successful in being approved. You say so some of members can visit so the purpose of filing separately was met. You decided to apply last, and were refused on family ties which is not an error in law. It may come in JR that your family understood by applying separately, you all knew the rules about family ties. Anyways your lawyer can work with you.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Siblings are not family ties to return. To IRCC family ties are your spouse and children. If that is the only reason for refusal then you have to refute the error in law. Talk to a lawyer or file JR yourself. A lawyer will cost up to $10k to file and represent you. Then if successful, you may want lawyer to reapply for your TRV which will cost you another couple thousand.

So you did all apply separately so each one could show family ties to return. So your family was successful in being approved. You say so some of members can visit so the purpose of filing separately was met. You decided to apply last, and were refused on family ties which is not an error in law. It may come in JR that your family understood by applying separately, you all knew the rules about family ties. Anyways your lawyer can work with you.
So after all points we discussed, what is your advise as what to do next? please, how we can obtain my visa?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So after all points we discussed, what is your advise as what to do next? please, how we can obtain my visa?
You have applied 3 times with the same reason - family ties. There is no reason to reapply ASAP because you cannot change the fact that your spouse and children have visas. May be best for them to go to Canada, visit and then return. This shows that they had no intention on staying and gives you credibility in reapplying as they showed that they returned. Once they have visited Canada and returned, then reapply.

In the meantime, talk to a lawyer or file JR on your own. You may be successful and IRCC will have to review your application again. During JR, it may come up from IRCC’s side that you knew that if your spouse and children applied separately that they had better chance of approval.

All the best.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
You have applied 3 times with the same reason - family ties. There is no reason to reapply ASAP because you cannot change the fact that your spouse and children have visas. May be best for them to go to Canada, visit and then return. This shows that they had no intention on staying and gives you credibility in reapplying as they showed that they returned. Once they have visited Canada and returned, then reapply.

In the meantime, talk to a lawyer or file JR on your own. You may be successful and IRCC will have to review your application again. During JR, it may come up from IRCC’s side that you knew that if your spouse and children applied separately that they had better chance of approval.

All the best.
Okey, so just to increase my knowledge, what should we had to do? instead what we did? from start? avoiding such situation? I mean, what should we had the best way to applying? Should we had to apply all together? or something else? I am just asking advise to increase my knowledge.