+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa for mother

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to apply visit visa for my mother who is in Pakistani and is in Pakistan right now.
Canada website shows processing time for 400+ days. Is this correct?

Can any one who recently got visit visa of pakistani citizen comment on the timeframe ?

I am canadian citizen living in Toronto if that matters.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Due to covid, that is the correct processing time. It may be longer. If you are a citizen, you may want to look at a supervisa.

co2020

May 31, 2020
I want to apply visit visa for my mother who is in Pakistani and is in Pakistan right now.
Canada website shows processing time for 400+ days. Is this correct?

Can any one who recently got visit visa of pakistani citizen comment on the timeframe ?

I am canadian citizen living in Toronto if that matters.
Since you are a Citizen, apply for a super visa. Processing time is 301 days for Pakistan. The earlier you put in the application the better because as things start to normalize, so will the processing time. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/about.html

Not Pakistan but I applied for a visitor visa in November 2020 when my countries processing time was eight months. But now the processing time has reduced to five months (148 days), so instead of expecting a response in June/July I am now expecting a decision by February/March.