visit visa for mother and dependent brother

Emaan Asad

Jun 18, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear All,

i want to ask suggestion for applying visit visa of my mother and brother. we just moved Canada 1 month ago. i am pregnant and my c-section is scheduled in mid of September. I have two young kids aged 3 year and 1.5 year so it would be difficult for me to manage household chores. so thats why i want to apply for visit visa of my mother. my husband is still searching for job. so what are required documents that will help in her successful visa. she is a widow and house wife. rental income and interest from saving deposit is her source for running home. one house is also in her name.
my mother also want one of my younger brother to come with her, he is dependent on her, not yet studying or earning, not married and aged 22 years. will applying in a single application can cause rejection for both or should i apply separately for both of them. how i can apply for visit visa of my brother?
your valuable suggestions will be highly appreciated.
please response asap as i have short time for applying her visa.

Regards,
Emaan Asad

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear All,

i want to ask suggestion for applying visit visa of my mother and brother. we just moved Canada 1 month ago. i am pregnant and my c-section is scheduled in mid of September. I have two young kids aged 3 year and 1.5 year so it would be difficult for me to manage household chores. so thats why i want to apply for visit visa of my mother. my husband is still searching for job. so what are required documents that will help in her successful visa. she is a widow and house wife. rental income and interest from saving deposit is her source for running home. one house is also in her name.
my mother also want one of my younger brother to come with her, he is dependent on her, not yet studying or earning, not married and aged 22 years. will applying in a single application can cause rejection for both or should i apply separately for both of them. how i can apply for visit visa of my brother?

Regards,
Emaan Asad
To be approved for a TRV, you mother will need to demonstrate strong ties to her home country, show she has enough funds to pay for her trip and also demonstrate she has no plans on remaining in Canada long term. She should show proof of assets, property ownership, income, etc. She should request a 2-3 week trip.

Your 22 year old brother should apply separately. If he's not studying or working, his application is most likely going to be refused.

Emaan Asad

Jun 18, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
To be approved for a TRV, you mother will need to demonstrate strong ties to her home country, show she has enough funds to pay for her trip and also demonstrate she has no plans on remaining in Canada long term. She should show proof of assets, property ownership, income, etc. She should request a 2-3 week trip.

Your 22 year old brother should apply separately. If he's not studying or working, his application is most likely going to be refused.
thx for your response. but i want her to stay here atlas 6 months, why we should apply for only 2-3 week trip?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
thx for your response. but i want her to stay here atlas 6 months, why we should apply for only 2-3 week trip?
Asking for a six month visit will almost certainly result in refusal since it demonstrates she effectively has no real ties to her home country.

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Except super visa, visitors are only allow to stay up to 6 months but no more. They could apply for extension but it's not guaranteed.

So your wish of your mom "at least" staying for 6 months may not be very practical.

Reactions: scylla

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would really suggest you consider a plan b. Given the information you provided the chances of your brother getting a visa is almost zero and only slightly better for your mother.

Reactions: scylla

mgmmaples

Jan 5, 2020
Dear All,

Regards,
Emaan Asad

Has this application been approved? can u give an update since i have the same predicament
thanks