+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa/CAN+

rajakk

Feb 3, 2024
Hi Everyone,
I applied visit visa from UK on 25 October 2023 haven’t got any reply as processing time is very high. Now this week i got the USA visa. I have seen people having USA visa getting decision in 5-10 days.
Should I withdraw and apply again as i will qualify for CAN+.
Or anyway to inform IRCC about USA visa to expidate the process??

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I applied visit visa from UK on 25 October 2023 haven’t got any reply as processing time is very high. Now this week i got the USA visa. I have seen people having USA visa getting decision in 5-10 days.
Should I withdraw and apply again as i will qualify for CAN+.
Or anyway to inform IRCC about USA visa to expidate the process??
You can upload your USA visa number , expires date and upload it via webform.

Scenario:-
No matter you have USA visa or not but processing time is unpredictable here in the UK. I do have USA visa and apply Canada visit visa under CAN+ category in Sep 2023 but still no revert at all. If you think that having USA visa is added advantage in processing time then you must look my case.

Reactions: rajakk

rajakk

Feb 3, 2024
You can upload your USA visa number , expires date and upload it via webform.

Scenario:-
No matter you have USA visa or not but processing time is unpredictable here in the UK. I do have USA visa and apply Canada visit visa under CAN+ category in Sep 2023 but still no revert at all. If you think that having USA visa is added advantage in processing time then you must look my case.
It’s the advantage for the most of cases i have seen in a FB group.. In your case I don’t know why they took so long… I will try the webform option.. i don’t think it will be of any use as so many people are using webform and only getting automted reply but no outcome.. let’s see (finger crossed)