+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Jasr19

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Ontario
Visa Office......
MCVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-DEC-2014
Doc's Request.
Proof of Relationship 20-05-2015
Nomination.....
PER 09-MAR-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
LANDED..........
Planing for April 2016
Yes sometimes that happens. By the way, how do you know about the specific visa office. Is it written on sister's biometrics validity letter.
Thanks, so you know how long could it take for the other person to get their PPR ?

Regarding the VO, you are correct it's written on the validity letter. We also knew it was Buenos Aires since we have applied before.

GpN

Mar 27, 2022
I have applied for the TRV (GSS) through the new portal
Application submission: March 04, 2022
Biometrics Letter: March 05, 2022
Biometrics: March 09, 2022
Eligibility Review Start: Not yet
Approval: Not yet

Can anyone share when can I expect my review start/ PPR?. Thanks.
How to say eligibility review -not yet? Can you pls share what is it showing for eligibility review in your application?

GpN

Mar 27, 2022
How to say eligibility review -not yet? Can you pls share what is it showing for eligibility review in your application?
I have same timeline as you but for me eligibility review shows we are reviewing your eligibility

shubh_27

Mar 31, 2022
I have same timeline as you but for me eligibility review shows we are reviewing your eligibility
Oh did you receive an email when they started the review? Also could you share your detailed timeline and if its also under GSS.
For me it says- 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.'

GpN

Mar 27, 2022
Oh did you receive an email when they started the review? Also could you share your detailed timeline and if its also under GSS.
For me it says- 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.'
Have you received your BVL? I didn't receive any email but in my application it shows the below
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
My timelines:
Application Submitted - March 4
Biometrics collection Letter- March 5
Biometrics Completed - March 8
BVL - March 11
no updates after this..

nileshrayani

Star Member
Aug 1, 2021
Have you received your BVL? I didn't receive any email but in my application it shows the below
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
My timelines:
Application Submitted - March 4
Biometrics collection Letter- March 5
Biometrics Completed - March 8
BVL - March 11
no updates after this..
Do we get emails for every notifications?

nileshrayani

Star Member
Aug 1, 2021
When they send us any communication like biometric collection letter or Biometric Validity Letter, we receive email. But I don't think we get email if the stages are updated in the application.
Exactly! Need to monitor on the application everyday! But canada is too slow in processing.

GpN

Mar 27, 2022
Also, what do you mean by GSS?

shubh_27

Mar 31, 2022
GSS is a stream of work permits which is mostly certain NOC categories (mostly Engineering and some managers). He seems to be confusing work permit and visit visa.
Actually you can get a 120-day visitor visa with work permit exemption under the GSS category as well. I hoped the processing time would be faster with it but apparently its slow too. If anyone has any idea how much time its taking for PRL to come, let me know :)