+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejection - please help

SaurabhM

Feb 15, 2013
Hi people,

I applied for visa under spp on 25th march and got rejected yesterday(09/04/2013).

Reason - 1. You must have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.

2. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or you future prospects and plans.

My agent has filled caips to find out the exact reason of rejection.

Q: what should i do with GIC amount now ?

Q: Is it worth applying again after such reasons ?

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
7.0(L-9.0, S-6.5, R-6.5, W5.5)
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
SaurabhM said:
Hi people,

I applied for visa under spp on 25th march and got rejected yesterday(09/04/2013).

Reason - 1. You must have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.

2. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or you future prospects and plans.

What is your profile? please elaborate.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaurabhM said:
please help
shre your profile dude,including your marks,past education,proposed program etc. then only any of us would be able to comment

tiger007

Champion Member
SaurabhM said:
Hi people,

Hi,

1. You will get refund of the GIC amount. You need to submit a request for refund, stating your visa has been rejected.

To know more see the refund section:
http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,5698,00.html

2. It really depends on you. If you really want to go.. improve on mistakes/shortcomings you may have made and then apply once again under Generic category.

Best of Luck.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too

SaurabhM

Feb 15, 2013
@eagle89

profile :-
10th cbse new delhi - 50 % - 2005
12th cbse new delhi - 65 % - Arts - 2007
B.A.(eco hons) corres - the open global uni of nagaland - 2008 - 2011 - 70 %
ielts - 7.0(L - 8, S - 7, R - 6, W - 6)
Work exp - 4 years

applied for post degree diploma in B. management - northern lights college B.C.

@ tiger - thanks for commenting - Q: Shall I apply for refund even though I want to reapply for visa under general category ?

And how much days it take to get caips report ?

Mail2kriti

Jan 26, 2013
I am not sure as there is a certain date prior to which u apply for refund of tuition fee and GIC, please don't make your money non refundable act fast whatever you decide on!!!

sachu

Mar 13, 2013
SaurabhM said:
Hi people,

wen did ur application reach at chc

sani014

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaurabhM said:
Hi people,

regarding 'documentation which lacks authenticity'-- did you submit the notarized copy of all your documents???

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
CAIPS now called GCMS and takes about a month. Well worth getting! If you question the documents they are referring to (lacks authenticity) and don't understand how that could be, you can request the physical file and that gives you a scan of actual docs they reviewed. Takes 60 days, but in really messed up cases, it can make a huge difference.