+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REJECTED.....DISAPPOINTED.......need assistance!!

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

adi9771 said:
Sorry to say but this time you are wrong. If according to you getting notarized is not a big issue in India then will you please answer a simple question of mine that y in india itself even before undertaking a small competition y does all the authority asks for an attested copy of your marksheets. You should go and suggest even them that in india its not at all useful.
See all what i am saying is not to contradict you but its just what i gave and what i think is a common sense. I agree people have got their visas even without notarization but there are even people who have got it after getting notarized. Well i dont think it will harm your profile if not enhance it.

1. Simple answer: CHC does not come under the Parliamentary sovereignty of India.

There is no harm if you submit notarized papers, but here OP has already put off his file and you have posted something which is enough to give him sleepless night, so the clarification is required.

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Simple answer: CHC does not come under the Parliamentary sovereignty of India.

There is no harm if you submit notarized papers, but here OP has already put off his file and you have posted something which is enough to give him sleepless night, so the clarification is required.
Filing visa on 4th n not getting it even after 20 days will anyways give him sleepless nights. On top i nevr told him he wont get your visa i told you might get it on your luck coz one guy in this forum itself got a refusal stating Authorization problem.

Kishore4900

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Nov,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Under Process
i accept with adi9771......Notarization is the official fraud-deterrent process performed by Notaries Public that renders the important documents of everyday life as trustworthy. It is a three-part process of vetting, certifying and record-keeping.It is the assurance by a duly appointed and impartial Notary Public that a document is authentic, that its signature is genuine, and that its signer acted without duress or intimidation, and intended the terms of the document to be in full force and effect. It is not mentioned in check list or anywhere in the canadian sites, it is common sense that anyone should have the knowledge of notary' before submitting any replicate document of the original to the foreign authorities. Not 5th class ,certain friends just acted like a born baby in the above conversation. No offence friends but plz have information and speak ,many people take ideas or assistance from this forum do not stall the others for the blunders few people did..

Kishore4900

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Nov,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Under Process
i sincerely wish the guys who submitted documents without notarisation get visa with the blessings of the god.. i wish them good luck , I hope you all never will repeat this mistake again .

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
Kishore4900 said:
i accept with adi9771......Notarization is the official fraud-deterrent process performed by Notaries Public that renders the important documents of everyday life as trustworthy. It is a three-part process of vetting, certifying and record-keeping.It is the assurance by a duly appointed and impartial Notary Public that a document is authentic, that its signature is genuine, and that its signer acted without duress or intimidation, and intended the terms of the document to be in full force and effect. It is not mentioned in check list or anywhere in the canadian sites, it is common sense that anyone should have the knowledge of notary' before submitting any replicate document of the original to the foreign authorities. Not 5th class ,certain friends just acted like a born baby in the above conversation. No offence friends but plz have information and speak ,many people take ideas or assistance from this forum do not stall the others for the blunders few people did..
Yes U are right , and CIC and CHC people just forgot to mention about notarized docs on their website as they knew that people like urself have a lot of common sense.............Amazing!!!!!!

I can clearly see who the new born baby is..........Hope U have common sense to judge that!!!!!! ;)

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
cute_guy said:
Yes U are right , and CIC and CHC people just forgot to mention about notarized docs on their website as they knew that people like urself have a lot of common sense.............Amazing!!!!!!

I can clearly see who the new born baby is..........Hope U have common sense to judge that!!!!!! ;)
It is not like that but understand this is the one way to show your authenticity of documents. If you people have submitted your documents without notary then please don't say other people to do the same. Being a old member here you all should guide new ones, not to do any mistake and submit their documents with proper authenticity. Why to take chance in any case.

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
I did not read all posts in this thread but I see some posters have suggested to get notarize for your documents copy. I believe the same that your problem is that the VO cannot legitimate your documents. Following link explain about the requirement of notarize copy: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5269ETOC.asp#5269E3

My suggestion to send original for following documents:
- acceptance letter
- proof of financial support

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
cute_guy said:

"Just go through it. you asked me to provide you with the quote and here it goes. thanks to belitang for the quote. any doubts now?? when someone advises you something then take it seriously before commenting and contradicting it. its not always necessary to be a hero member or to be a champion member to suggest right things, sometimes its just a help to guide right to the needful.
Quote CIC :-
Certified true copies

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
the name of the original document,
the date of the certification,
his or her name,
his or her official position or title, and
his or her signature.
Who can certify copies?

Persons authorized to certify copies include the following:

In Canada:

a commissioner of oaths
a notary public
a justice of the peace
Outside Canada:

a judge
a magistrate
a notary public
an officer of a court of justice
a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
belitang said:
I did not read all posts in this thread but I see some posters have suggested to get notarize for your documents copy. I believe the same that your problem is that the VO cannot legitimate your documents. Following link explain about the requirement of notarize copy: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5269ETOC.asp#5269E3

My suggestion to send original for following documents:
- acceptance letter
- proof of financial support
Thanks
+ 1

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

chhodana yaar...i think mr. adi visa ki khushi me pagala gaya hai......logic is simple even if u submit notarized copy of documents and if they have doubt on your documents they are surely going to cross verify it..it's not just notary means your documents are legit..on the other hand if your documents are pure legit and just a photocopy visa officer to kya uska baap bhi nahi keh sakta ki yeah doc. legit nahi hai.

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
eagle89 said:
chhodana yaar...i think mr. adi visa ki khushi me pagala gaya hai......logic is simple even if u submit notarized copy of documents and if they have doubt on your documents they are surely going to cross verify it..it's not just notary means your documents are legit..on the other hand if your documents are pure legit and just a photocopy visa officer to kya uska baap bhi nahi keh sakta ki yeah doc. legit nahi hai.
Already given a written proof.
But its everybody's personal decision. So, No one can help in this situation. You all should ask new members to give their documents with full proof of authenticity rather than misguiding them no its not required. Please try to help them. Understand this thing.

gaur9786

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
why is everyone fighting.....i sent the notarized copies of my educational and offer letter....my visa got approved in 4 -5 working days

i think in any case they have to check the authenticity so its better we should give the notarized ones...it will save your own time and u will get more time to do shopping and meet ur relatives....

now just enjoy the time you have ...

CHEERS !!!

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the exact meaning of this sentence? is my course is not relevant?

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans

anaganti

Mar 8, 2013
vivekforbes said:
What is the exact meaning of this sentence? is my course is not relevant?

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans
Might b course miss match

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

adi9771 said:
"Just go through it. you asked me to provide you with the quote and here it goes. thanks to belitang for the quote. any doubts now?? when someone advises you something then take it seriously before commenting and contradicting it. its not always necessary to be a hero member or to be a champion member to suggest right things, sometimes its just a help to guide right to the needful.
Quote CIC :-
Certified true copies

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
the name of the original document,
the date of the certification,
his or her name,
his or her official position or title, and
his or her signature.
Who can certify copies?

Persons authorized to certify copies include the following:

In Canada:

a commissioner of oaths
a notary public
a justice of the peace
Outside Canada:

a judge
a magistrate
a notary public
an officer of a court of justice
a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living

What you have posted is right, but it's no where mentioned that you need to submit notarized copies with your SPP/Generic/University category (India). The original question was, "Whether notarization is required in INDIA". You have referred this quote from the CIC website, and it only suggest as "how to do notarization". Keep in mind CIC website is not only about students, there are many different categories ranging from immigration to family sponsorship, and the concept of notarization might be a part of any of those different categories/a specific country. Very often we quote CIC website as source of visa checklist (student) but it's clearly mentioned on the said website to check with the local CHC website of your homeland.

Quote:

"In addition to these documents, you may have to provide other information when you apply for a study permit. Check the website of the visa office responsible for your country or region for local requirements."

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp

When you intend to apply for student visa from India, your ONLY option is VFS and/or CHC Delhi website. I do not think if notarization will make any adverse impact on your file, you can definitely notarized anything you wish, but if you look at the SPP/General/University checklist (India), it's clearly mentioned that;

"***DO NOT PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS UNLESS REQUESTED TO DO SO BY A VISA
OFFICER, OR YOUR FILE WILL NOT BE GIVEN PRIORITY PROCESSING UNDER SPP.
"

Considering this advisory, there are many applicants on this forum suggesting everyone to write SOP, attach property valuation, CA report etc. I believe attaching anything which is not required (as per the visa checklist) will ONLY distract the VO from making any sound decision on your file. Keep your file intact as per the checklist and do not add anything extra. Visa requirements are different from country to country, for example UK applicants are required to write a study plan.

Your choice? I am not an expert, but a student in Canada and I have nothing to gain here. I will try my best to help everyone.