+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REJECTED.....DISAPPOINTED.......need assistance!!

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
please look down the chk list for general category and add all doc reqd with the list. get notarize all doc and then apply also get a letter from ur college.

spoiltz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
Amit Rastogi said:
please look down the chk list for general category and add all doc reqd with the list. get notarize all doc and then apply also get a letter from ur college.

thx, i'll do tht

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
spoiltz said:
Ok, should i add docs showing liquid funds & ITR as well?

The ppl you r talking about, did they also got rejection for the same reason as mine? What did they do next?
both got visa. And last time u do not subbmit notrized photocopys i think that can create problem. Do subbmit extra docs go with spp cheaklist.k

spoiltz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
sandhuboy said:
both got visa. And last time u do not subbmit notrized photocopys i think that can create problem. Do subbmit extra docs go with spp cheaklist.k
So u r saying, i should stick with spp checklist? And this time i should submit notarized copies of all my documents......ryt?

I will submit the letter from my principal as extra document.

What else do u think may strengthen my application, this tym?

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
A SOP WHICH EXPLAIN EVERY THING.

spoiltz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
sandhuboy said:
A SOP WHICH EXPLAIN EVERY THING.
Ok thx,

i submitted a SOP , last time too.

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
u can not apply in general catg. Because u have GIC NOT EDU. Loan.

spoiltz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
sandhuboy said:
ohk, didn't knew that.

But what i know is, i can not submit my application under spp, if its already rejected once

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandhuboy said:
I beleive GIC is applicable for both SPP and general. You dont need to show any loan if you paid full year tuition fees and GIC.

spoiltz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
vivekforbes said:
I beleive GIC is applicable for both SPP and general. You dont need to show any loan if you paid full year tuition fees and GIC.
Hi vivek,
if i recall, ur visa was rejected too, what is ur next step?

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
spoiltz said:
Hi

i applied for visa under SPP on 15th march, and today i recvd my passport. My visa has been rejected.
The reason they gave is lack of authenticity of my documents. I am not able to understand is what would hv created this doubt in the mind of VO. They should have at least cross checked it with my college at least. My documents are all legit, and my profile is:-

Did B.com from DU with 68% ovrall.
No gap in my studies.
IELTS 6.5, with no band less than 6.0 (L=7.5, R=6.5, S=6.0, W=6.5)

Medical already done on 12th feb.

Attached a SOP too, with my file.

Everything was good in my opinion, but still m screwed.

What should i do next?

Any help is appreciated.
Very sorry to hear about your rejection.
but it was too obvious that you would have got a rejection. buddy you submit a xerox and they don't have any proof that you have got all the originals with you. notarization is a sign of proof that you have got the originals and the lawyer who has notarized it has seen and checked all your documents. i wonder how could you submit just a xerox and do such a blunder. dude your doc are perfect and you had no chance of rejection if you would have got all your doc notarized. i fear the visa officers would have even not considered your doc real as they were not notarized and must have just sent it back with a rejection stating authenticity problem.
now don't waste your time go and get all your docs except your medicals notarized, since medicals you have to submit original. and please make sure you don't forget to tell the lawyers that you want the notarization done since you are filing your visa with these docs.

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My visa also got rejected.

Reason: "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans".

Going to submit again in general with SOP. Hope for the best.

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi9771 said:
but it was too obvious that you would have got a rejection. buddy you submit a xerox and they don't have any proof that you have got all the originals with you. notarization is a sign of proof that you have got the originals and the lawyer who has notarized it has seen and checked all your documents. i wonder how could you submit just a xerox and do such a blunder. dude your doc are perfect and you had no chance of rejection if you would have got all your doc notarized. i fear the visa officers would have even not considered your doc real as they were not notarized and must have just sent it back with a rejection stating authenticity problem.
now don't waste your time go and get all your docs except your medicals notarized, since medicals you have to submit original. and please make sure you don't forget to tell the lawyers that you want the notarization done since you are filing your visa with these docs.
I have submitted my applications without notarization but i got rejected with different reason.

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
vivekforbes said:
I have submitted my applications without notarization but i got rejected with different reason.
Just check your mail.

spoiltz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
adi9771 said:
Yup, i know now, that was a blunder!!! I went according to spp checklist, and it was not written anywhr regarding notarized copies.
Won't repeat tht again.

I should still go with SPP checklist ryt? or i should go with general checklist?
Do u think any extra documents i should add, other than letter of authenticity from my principal?