+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REJECTED.....DISAPPOINTED.......need assistance!!

spoiltz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
vivekforbes said:
My visa also got rejected.

Reason: "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans".

Going to submit again in general with SOP. Hope for the best.
we have hard luck .... :(

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
spoiltz said:
Yup, i know now, that was a blunder!!! I went according to spp checklist, and it was not written anywhr regarding notarized copies.
Won't repeat tht again.

I should still go with SPP checklist ryt? or i should go with general checklist?
Do u think any extra documents i should add, other than letter of authenticity from my principal?
submit all necessary documents. I applied under SPP. and Submitted SOP, ITR and exp. certificate.
There is no negative effect of submitting extra documents.

spoiltz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
adi9771 said:
submit all necessary documents. I applied under SPP. and Submitted SOP, ITR and exp. certificate.
ok, thx....hope for the best now!!

Kishore4900

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Nov,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Under Process
@spoiltz..-- i received a similar letter in the month of jan . have you been given 30 days of time to make any representations for that information given from the embassy.. ?
i was given 30days time to make any representations. so i submitted them a letter from the university confirming my education in the university ,along with the attested transcripts from the university . its roughly been 2 months though, i submitted these documents along with the pp. my application is still under processing.

anaganti

Mar 8, 2013
adi9771 said:
r u sure abt submutting extra doc's?

but in check list its given tht "***DO NOT PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS UNLESS REQUESTED TO DO SO BY A VISA
OFFICER, OR YOUR FILE WILL NOT BE GIVEN PRIORITY PROCESSING UNDER SPP.""

one more thing. I am submitting my photo copy of my wrk exp, shuld i get it attested by advocate ? and
iam not submitting ITR wil it be a prob?
plz reply.

ECE STUDENT

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
guys.. I also submitted my documents without noterization.... is there any problem to my application....

i done btech(ECE)... so i has provisional certificate and consolidate marks memo( 4 years marks in one certificate)..... i submitted those certificates too.. those are also xeroxs only... without noterization......

is there any problem.....?
and GIC+ 1year fee nd SOP
acedamics
10th.... 83%
12th...93%
btech...70% IELTS.. 6.5 (L=7.5, R=6, W=5.5, S=6)
applied for PG BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (LAMBTON COLLEGE) TORRONTO CAMPUS

I Submitte my application on 4th march but it is still under processing..... so i'm becoming tense bcoz it is toooo late is there any chance of refusal....? need ur opinions

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
anaganti said:
r u sure abt submutting extra doc's?

but in check list its given tht "***DO NOT PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS UNLESS REQUESTED TO DO SO BY A VISA
OFFICER, OR YOUR FILE WILL NOT BE GIVEN PRIORITY PROCESSING UNDER SPP.""

one more thing. I am submitting my photo copy of my wrk exp, shuld i get it attested by advocate ? and
iam not submitting ITR wil it be a prob?
plz reply.
I have submitted all the documents which can make my profile better. Yeah every document you submit should be notarized. If not yours try to submit your father's ITR.

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
ECE STUDENT said:
guys.. I also submitted my documents without noterization.... is there any problem to my application....

i done btech(ECE)... so i has provisional certificate and consolidate marks memo( 4 years marks in one certificate)..... i submitted those certificates too.. those are also xeroxs only... without noterization......

is there any problem.....?
and GIC+ 1year fee nd SOP
acedamics
10th.... 83%
12th...93%
btech...70% IELTS.. 6.5 (L=7.5, R=6, W=5.5, S=6)
applied for PG BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (LAMBTON COLLEGE) TORRONTO CAMPUS

I Submitte my application on 4th march but it is still under processing..... so i'm becoming tense bcoz it is toooo late is there any chance of refusal....? need ur opinions
How can you people are doing such a blunder mistake of submitting your documents without notarization ? Being a gradutate you are behaving like 5th class child.
Your chances are high for rejection.
What is use of asking this question after submitting your documents without notarization. If you had doubt you could have ask before submitting.
You will be very lucky if you get your visa. But chances are very low. Best of luck.

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
I submitted without any notarize as well and had no problems. You guys think visa officers are fools? Not hard to get a fake notary stamp in India, it doesn't prove anything to have it notarized.

Tomorrow I can make my own certificate saying I won the nobel prize and get it notarized.

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
Josh21 said:
I submitted without any notarize as well and had no problems. You guys think visa officers are fools? Not hard to get a fake notary stamp in India, it doesn't prove anything to have it notarized.

Tomorrow I can make my own certificate saying I won the nobel prize and get it notarized.
Well then i can say that you have not seen a notarized copy as yet. Buddy a notarized Xerox copy has two stamps in it which is stamped by only lawyers who has got the right to do notary. N in the stamps it is mentioned that it is a true copy of a Original . Well i know in india getting stamps done is not a big task but getting the reg num of a lawyer with genuine name n signature is definitely a big issue . I will suggest you to get a notarized copy n check both the stamps n then decide what does it prove. If the lawyer does the notary and certificates are found fake then he will be the first one to go behind bars. And moreover, will you please tell me why do colleges and universities ask for a notarized copy of all your documents before providing you the offer letter even which I guess everyone gets easily.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

adi9771 said:
And moreover, will you please tell me why do colleges and universities ask for a notarized copy of all your documents before providing you the offer letter even which I guess everyone gets easily.

1. here, the word notarized means a transcript in a sealed envelope (as notarized by the University registrar).

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

adi9771 said:
How can you people are doing such a blunder mistake of submitting your documents without notarization ? Being a gradutate you are behaving like 5th class child.
What is use of asking this question after submitting your documents without notarization. If you had doubt you could have ask before submitting.
You will be very lucky if you get your visa. But chances are very low. Best of luck.

1. Let us know where they are asking for notarized docs.
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/images/Student%20Partners%20Program%20(SPP)%20Checklist.pdf
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Delhi_study_permit_eng.pdf

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
adi9771 said:
Well the only person behaving like a 5th standard student is You ,who does not have any credential or official knowledge but still is giving lectures to other!!!!!!!

Where is it mentioned on CIC website to provide notarized docs????

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Let us know where they are asking for notarized docs.
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/images/Student%20Partners%20Program%20(SPP)%20Checklist.pdf
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Delhi_study_permit_eng.pdf
enfield said:
Sorry to say but this time you are wrong. If according to you getting notarized is not a big issue in India then will you please answer a simple question of mine that y in india itself even before undertaking a small competition y does all the authority asks for an attested copy of your marksheets. You should go and suggest even them that in india its not at all useful.
See all what i am saying is not to contradict you but its just what i gave and what i think is a common sense. I agree people have got their visas even without notarization but there are even people who have got it after getting notarized. Well i dont think it will harm your profile if not enhance it.

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
cute_guy said:
Well the only person behaving like a 5th standard student is You ,who does not have any credential or official knowledge but still is giving lectures to other!!!!!!!

Where is it mentioned on CIC website to provide notarized docs????
Just go ahead with your decision. If you like.
Its everybody's personal opinion.