+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refusel due to family tie in Canada

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LuckyAngelSweety said:
Can you take help of some immigration consultant to have this refusals understood and applied again appropriately ? They have lot of experience in this.
Beware of scams.

Ibelieve1

Nov 7, 2016
Thanks, Steaky. I got you. I don't think I will go to some consultants but may try by myself. I thank all the people who try to help.

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the best idea is to ask your sister to travel atleast 1 or 2 countries (any neighboring country) before applying again for Canada visit....

smk_ujs

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
if a applicant only has savings in her name and has children back home that will provide for her trip, can that result in a refusal? she has property back home but has never worked, so all her savings in her account are in the form of big deposits from her family. Is that a problem?

can84

Nov 13, 2015
I would recommend them to travel to other countries first. Start with something like Thailand, Laos, Vietnam. After a small trip to Korea or Japan.
After than it will be significantly easier. If you want an agent you can try looking on taobao for one with good reviews or they can ask around to see if anyone in town has a good reputation.