+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused 66 days After BVL

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hi dear friends.. I got my SP Visa refused after waiting for almost 6 months!!!
Same 4 reasons.. purpose of visit, employment status in home country, financial status, job prospects etc. I applied alone. Wife and kid staying with parents. I attached property documents attested from notary showing my share and worth in each property I share with my siblings. Do I have to do property Evaluation from a CA? I submitted full one year fee, maintained my personal bank account too with good amount and kept equal amount in a joint account with wife so they can sustain for 2 years. I dont know where it went wrong? But one thing I must say that I applied through I consultant and he didn't even bothered to share or take my input in SOP and sent it to IRCC without showing it fo me..so if iam going to reapply I will do it myself this time and write my SOP myself.
Applied 5th july SDS Pakistan
BVL 17TH September
Refusal 23rd November
Bachelors 2007
Working since then.
Applied MBA Finance at UNB
Deferred to September 2022
What do u guys say I should do next?

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Same 4 reasons.. purpose of visit, employment status in home country, financial status, job prospects etc. I applied alone. Wife and kid staying with parents. I attached property documents attested from notary showing my share and worth in each property I share with my siblings. Do I have to do property Evaluation from a CA? I submitted full one year fee, maintained my personal bank account too with good amount and kept equal amount in a joint account with wife so they can sustain for 2 years. I dont know where it went wrong? But one thing I must say that I applied through I consultant and he didn't even bothered to share or take my input in SOP and sent it to IRCC without showing it fo me..so if iam going to reapply I will do it myself this time and write my SOP myself.
BVL 17TH September
Refusal 23rd November
Bachelors 2007
Working since then.
Sorry to hear about your refusal

Reactions: Aesopzai

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry to hear, only thing to be said is to order for notes if you are truly determined to go to Canada.
Think about any other complication in your profile which may have caused them to release their decision so late. It will help you in putting together a better application.

And yes, totally ditch a consultant who does not even take your input

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Sorry to hear, only thing to be said is to order for notes if you are truly determined to go to Canada.
Think about any other complication in your profile which may have caused them to release their decision so late. It will help you in putting together a better application.

And yes, totally ditch a consultant who does not even take your input
Yes dear.. ll do the same.. thanks for ur input

Amy Paul

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Really sorry to hear but don’t lose heart. People get it even after 3 refusals. I personally feel that it’s best to apply on your own. I did too. I think you can find out the actually reasons through caips, work on them and make a super solid sop, you’ll definitely get it.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
BVL 17TH September
Refusal 23rd November
Bachelors 2007
Working since then.
What is your job history?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is your profile (education and current job) because you have almost all reasons listed for refusals. You better find out what your SOP says since you didn’t write or read it. If your consultant lied in your SOP, then you have bigger issues because your SOP is on file, and you can’t just say “my consultant wrote it.” You sign the application.

Reactions: Freecanman

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
BVL 17TH September
Refusal 23rd November
Bachelors 2007
Working since then.
You didn't deserve this. The Canadian government is corrupt

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Really sorry to hear but don’t lose heart. People get it even after 3 refusals. I personally feel that it’s best to apply on your own. I did too. I think you can find out the actually reasons through caips, work on them and make a super solid sop, you’ll definitely get it.
Sure iam going to order gcms notes and then answer objections accordingly.. thank u so much for uplifting words. Blessings

Reactions: Amy Paul

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
What is your profile (education and current job) because you have almost all reasons listed for refusals. You better find out what your SOP says since you didn’t write or read it. If your consultant lied in your SOP, then you have bigger issues because your SOP is on file, and you can’t just say “my consultant wrote it.” You sign the application.
Yeah ur right I am ultimately answerable.. I wish if I had applied myself..anyhow what's done is done..I did my BBA back in 2007.. since then I was employed at various organisations at various mid level positions in HR. Meanwhile I did various international HR certifications and one of the 3 guys in my province to pass it with distinction. However my financial aspect of studies is weak so I applied for MBA Finance at UNB. I intend to gain knowledge of data analytics and metrics from the course which is still a new concept in Pakistan. All these years I kept my savings to study abroad one day but it didn't worked out. I have finances, IELTS 7.5, solid work experience, admission at a public university, MBA course, wife and kid staying back, deposited Finances in their account too so they can sustain themselves. Then where is the problem? How come VO came with so many refusal reasons...
I ve asked my consultant to send me my SOP to get an idea what he has written in it..

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
What is your job history?
I did my BBA back in 2007.. since then I was employed at various organisations at various mid level positions in HR. Meanwhile I did various international HR certifications and one of the 3 guys in my province to pass it with distinction. However my financial aspect of studies is weak so I applied for MBA Finance at UNB. I intend to gain knowledge of data analytics and metrics from the course which is still a new concept in Pakistan. All these years I kept my savings to study abroad one day but it didn't worked out. I have finances, IELTS 7.5, solid work experience, admission at a public university, MBA course, wife and kid staying back, deposited Finances in their account too so they can sustain themselves. Then where is the problem? How come VO came with so many refusal reasons...
I ve asked my consultant to send me my SOP to get an idea what he has written in it..

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
They are not looking at the application and the supporting documents including the SOP. They have a spreadsheet laid out and they choose whom to refuse/approve. I would suggest that you go for a JR, reapplication won't help.

Reactions: DesiPikachu

Preshberry

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2022
LANDED..........
13-12-2022
They are not looking at the application and the supporting documents including the SOP. They have a spreadsheet laid out and they choose whom to refuse/approve. I would suggest that you go for a JR, reapplication won't help.
what is JR

Preshberry

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2022
LANDED..........
13-12-2022
guys! read below, my GCMS NOTE. what should i do next.

Processing Priority Word Flag: N/A
I have reviewed the application.
Taking the applicant's plan of studies into account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available.
Pa has submitted 3 separate accounts/statements listing funds in her name - however majority of deposits in account are cash or from individuals including reference to pa. Unable to determine the source of funds.
I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.
I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that: -Pa indicates she is widowed since DEC20 and has listed 1 child, however is not sufficiently established in CoR.
The study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant's employment and education history. I note that:
-the client's proposed studies are not reasonable given their career path
Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.
For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

Applied Aug. 02
BVL 19TH Aug
Refusal 18th October
Medical: Not done as at refusal
Working experience over 8 years (with construction companies as document controller)
GIC acct: opened after refusal (the GIC is still giving me issues, as the CIBC is claiming to not have recieved. once settled, i shall reapply with it)
School Fees: Paid in this Nov.
accommodation fee: Application fee of CAD450 paid in this Nov.

Deferred to May 2022