+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refusal previous...this time what are the chances for trv?

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
my name is seema we(me and my husband)had applied together me as student and my hubby as trv i got study permit but my husband got refusal the purpose mention in refusal by vo:
1.pupose of visit 2.length of proposed stay....the mistake we did is we requested for 2 yrs trv with multiple visits....now we apply 2 days before with evidence that my husband will cum back to uae in his job after settle me down over there and now he wants only 2 mnths trv single entry,we attached all documents as stated down....

1. employer letter approved two month vacation
2. airline tkt, return and hotel booking for two month.
3. Tendency agreement flate in uae and landline phone bill
4. $cad 70000 bank statement
5. travel histry passport copies, visited, england study visa , holland, spain, france,oman, bahrain,
6. spouse visa copy (study permint) + airway tkt
7. marriage certificate
in application we mentioned that we dnt have any experience that how to apply for trv...and my husband requested for 2 yrs trv multiple visit cuz he wants that when ever he want he will viisit me in future,as we have no relatives in canada so he only wants to settle me down in canada only in initial days of my studies....
now please tell me what are the chances now of getting visa this time we dnt mind any type of answers.....thanx

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You have posted the same question many many times to this forum already. Posting it again won't give you a different answer.

If someone has been refused a visa in the past, this increases the chances they will be refused again.

No one here can tell you what the chances are that you will be approved this time.

You have two choices: (1) Don't apply. (2) Apply and see what happens.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
scylla said:
You have posted the same question many many times to this forum already. Posting it again won't give you a different answer.

If someone has been refused a visa in the past, this increases the chances they will be refused again.

No one here can tell you what the chances are that you will be approved this time.

You have two choices: (1) Don't apply. (2) Apply and see what happens.
ok relax buddy thanx