+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
friends i need your help.Today i see an update from CHC that the Visa office eligibility review complete and i when i click on the link it still says that

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on November 12, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Am really confused.. Please help me clarifying the doubt wether its reject or it takes time to change to INPROCESS....
Please help me

S

shibuya

Read this entire forum well i mean all what is posted. The answer is there.
In most cases REJECTION.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ARK said:
friends i need your help.Today i see an update from CHC that the Visa office eligibility review complete and i when i click on the link it still says that

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on November 12, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Am really confused.. Please help me clarifying the doubt wether its reject or it takes time to change to INPROCESS....
Please help me
Can you post precisely what was showing on your ecas. That may help people to better advise you. For now don't panic.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ARK
Sorry to tell you that it is a Rejection and it is 100%.
Please let me know if you know the reason once you find out.
I got same status and got rejection based on NOC. I am thinking to reapply but havn't got all my original docs from CHC.
Regards Desai

ARK said:

Please help me

Romford

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sep 09
Med's Request
5 Nov 09
Med's Done....
6 Nov 09
Passport Req..
April 10, again July 10
VISA ISSUED...
July 10
LANDED..........
Oct 4, 2010......
First of all dont panic, secondly what immigration number r u using, the first one from NS or from local visa office one. My Ecas says Review Completed but i got medical request after that, so dont think straight away that this means rejection.

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am using the second file number which i got from the CHC ND....and i think it may be a bad news...

When i login by putting the File number i got from local CHC it says "Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete"

When i click on it the details are as follows

We received your application for permanent residence on September 3, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 3, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

TAPTATANU

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dlhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
send with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
04-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2012
Med's Request
24-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2012
Hi,

Have you received your returned docs as well as refund cheque from visa office.If you recd all that docs ,how long will it take to receive the returned docs.

With Regards,
Tapta

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in my opinion, this is not rejection, am sure you will receive ur medical instructions soon.

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
Don't panic...this is transfered in another visa office you will be fine...ok...wait for your medical request...this is normal messgaess.like others...in my research...and opinion you do not have to worry and pray..ok..

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as it is not "Decision made", you are still good.