Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020

Janusk

Nov 26, 2018
If you change school you have to notify the CIC. I did not mentuion that, as you have already said you would be taking the course in the SAME school.

You can used the same permit, but you have to change your details on you account (see link)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/change-schools/account.html

Make sure this new school is a public school, as many private colleges and universities do not qualify for a PGWP.
Sure.Thank you so much sir for ur information.

Janusk

Nov 26, 2018
If you change school you have to notify the CIC. I did not mentuion that, as you have already said you would be taking the course in the SAME school.

You can used the same permit, but you have to change your details on you account (see link)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/change-schools/account.html

Make sure this new school is a public school, as many private colleges and universities do not qualify for a PGWP.
Hi sir..this is janusk again..i have got admission for master of management in trent university Peterboroug canada..as u suggested I changed my new university name in CIC website..Payed complete course fee to trent university for this course..So shall i use the visa which i got approved earlier (07 dec 2018 - 31march 2020)?? Or should i have to do anything?? Pls suggest sir

tanidas

Jul 24, 2019
Dear ARITRA BHATTACHARJEE,

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Register my application. Create an account to get more details on the status of your application and to receive your mail online. Find out how: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/ link.asp.

When should I contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?

You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include

• changes in your personal circumstances, such as the birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

• changes in contact information, such as email, mailing address or telephone number;

• an appointment or change of an immigration representative or designated individual;

• the decision to withdraw your application.

Changes to your address should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/ information/change-address.asp.
this is my refusal letter

Statement of Purpose

Name: Aritra Bhattacharjee

Learning to fight against all manner of adversities is slowly strengthening me from within and now I am beginning to realize that being a chef careerist I should try to evolve more from my earmarked genre.

I am a fast learner and always ready to take up new challenging assignments and experience the multi- cultural environment. I have applied for an admission to Centennial College to pursue Diploma in Baking and Pastry Arts Management and later I received the offer letter from the college for fall intake 2019. This course not only supplements my insight and experience; it would also empower me to understand my fantasies of exploring and contributing new vistas in the chosen field. Canada ranks as one of the best countries to live in the world by international comparisons of education, health and quality of life. As an Indian student I am extremely confident about choosing Canada as my first and foremost overseas study destination which is the most aspiring career decision in my life. I feel that to be associated with this group would stand me in good stead throughout my career. I believe that my certification on bakery and confectionery has instilled in me the qualities required to meet the rigor of this demanding course, and subsequently, the profession. In this context.

I have completed my secondary education in 2005 and did my senior secondary from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education in the year 2007. I have my beloved father and mother in my home. My father is a retired West bengal board secondary education employee, he is receiving monthly pension as his income and my mother is a house wife. My mother is always been an inspiration for me. Having been raised in a very loving home that fostered tender emotions and entrenched strong bonds, I valued human interaction. I am a diligent, determined, kind hearted and honest person. Since my school days, I had a positive attitude and developed good relationships with both classmates and teachers. Having an adequate interest in art from childhood, I developed non-academic instincts such as promoting self- esteem, motivation, aesthetic awareness, cultural exposure, creativity, as well as social harmony and appreciation of diversity.

I pursued my Bachelors in Commerce from Calcutta University in 2011 and worked as an Account and Customer Service Manager at a jeweler shop in from February 2014 to October 2016. I developed a passion for cooking when I volunteered to cook during my family gatherings, where everyone began to recognize me as a creative person. Motivated by Pastry Chef Bartolo Valastro who have turned as a successful entrepreneur, I joined a certification fundamental course on bakery and confectionery from JBL ACADEMY OF CULINARY ARTS. The certification helped me garner invaluable experience and expertise improving both my personal and professional skill set. Hauling cooking skills, I started my career as a Junior Chief on bakery and confectionery at LA MAISON DES DELICES restaurant in Kolkata, India. Whilst working at the restaurant, I got an opportunity to witness baking and pastry field on first hand and got stimulated to pursue further studies in the same field.

My aim is to develop adequate knowledge of baking and pastry industry with confidence and practical experience in the International context, understand consumer behavior in a multi-cultural environment and craft strategies to meet their needs effectively and efficiently in a management role. I personally feel Baking and Pastry Arts Management as a career is an assured one because this as an industry can never wane and never can come to an end! The purpose of studying the course is to analyze and evaluate the baking and patissier ethics and to focus on the depth of the cross-cultural effects due to globalization

in the international hospitality market. My academic interest is to unleash creativity in a wide range of specialized baking/patissier skills through the manufacture of blown, pulled and cast sugar pieces, chocolate specialties, specialty and wedding cakes, and other bakery food with an emphasis on nutrition. I aim to expand my wings globally, for which I need a rendezvous with all the aspects of the fundamental baking and pastry arts macros all across the world.

The country's reputation for friendliness, sterile wilderness, and world-class universities has prompted Canada to become one of the world’s most popular destinations for international students, with numbers rising steadily each year. Home to around 190,000 global students, Canada is a critical worldwide player in advanced education. Its noticeable quality with abroad students comes as no surprise extensively tolerant and with a couple of genuinely world-class institutions. The Institute is considered among the top tier institutions of higher education in Canada for its academic excellence. Browsing through the information given on the Website, I am highly impressed with the accomplished faculty members. The campus life allows students to network and join social clubs to gain overall experience of exploration of local culture. With numerous campuses, smaller class size, high-quality holistic learning, the institute has a substantial international student population and worldwide program linkages.

The educational expenses for international students in Canada are generally reasonable contrasted with those in the UK and America and there are different funding opportunities for global students in Canada, and scholarships offered by universities are intended to draw in skilled abroad graduates. Besides, Canadian university graduates are admired with respect to the job market worldwide. The country accommodates a wide range of tastes. The nation has extended prospects for work and individual upgrade; it is a country for those hunting down an enhanced personal fulfillment.

I would like to tell that after completing this course-Diploma in baking & pastry arts managment, I will be return in India, my motherland and I believe that studying in Canada will give me prospect to work at world prominent hotels in India. I feel that this will be the most logical extension of my academic pursuit and a major step towards achieving me and my parent’s goal.

Getting the chance to study in your Country will definitely equip me with the knowledge and expertise to excel in the industry and with the backing of a prestigious institute like Centennial College, excellent guidance and support from experienced and knowledgeable faculties will give me an extra boost to enhance my knowledge and skills. I will be interacting with different people from diverse cultures will greatly help me to understand the values of a global family. I have grown up with a broader vision towards different cultures. Therefore, I believe I will be able to contribute significantly to the institute in Canada.

Yours Sincerely,

Aritra Bhattacharjee

please check my sop and visa rejection letter and guide me because i am planning to reapply again.
thanks