Med's Done....
20/12/2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
13/12/2011
LANDED..........
may be on 30th
Hi everyone, Can you please give me the checklist for visa application. I mean any additional documents which will help apart from the once those listed on SPP checklist. I am thinking of applying for visa next week as I am waiting for the bank loan approval and can anyone suggest me on how to book appointment at VFS Hyderabad (online or walk-in?). Please do reply

Cheers

JK

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
jay_leo21 said:
Hi everyone, Can you please give me the checklist for visa application. I mean any additional documents which will help apart from the once those listed on SPP checklist. I am thinking of applying for visa next week as I am waiting for the bank loan approval and can anyone suggest me on how to book appointment at VFS Hyderabad (online or walk-in?). Please do reply

Cheers

JK
i cant say surely, but,
1. ur parents income proofs [itr, etc]
2. funds in bank

Canada Help

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
you can walk in and prior appointment is not required.

Since ur applying under spp show ur loan sanction letter.In addition if u come from an affluent family do attach your tax papers.(will add wight to ur application)

jay_leo21

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2011
IELTS Request
7 BAND
Med's Done....
20/12/2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
13/12/2011
LANDED..........
may be on 30th
Thanks canada help and anmol. few more questions for you 1. Should I mention the name of the consultant I am taking help for visa in the application? How it will effect my visa approval coz mine is very small consultant in our area and he is new in his field. 2. In the form IMM1294E section details of intended study in Canada no 4 How much funds we need to mention is it for 1 year or 2 years. My course is of 2 years.

Please help

Canada Help

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Hello,

If you are going to apply thru VFS u need not mention any Consultant name.I am from Mumbai and I had hired the services of a consulting agency named GEEBEE.but for visa I applied independently thru VFS.I asked the VFS whethet i need to write down my consultant's name or their name.They advised to leave to blank.

I think that answers ur Consultant query.

for the fees Quote the figure that id mentioned on the acceptance letter.

Hope you are satisfied with the answer and this helps you

jay_leo21

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2011
IELTS Request
7 BAND
Med's Done....
20/12/2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
13/12/2011
LANDED..........
may be on 30th
Yes Canada help that really helps....Thanks :)