+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA BEING REFUSED SECOND TIME

nadarajen

Mar 15, 2016
Hello everyone !

My Name Is Nadarajen Pillay Rungien,i'm 21 Years old and i lived in Mauritius (INDIAN OCEAN)I have been accepted by southern Alberta Institute of Technology(SAIT) .I was going to do English Language Foundation in which the college has advice me to do as an COMPULSORY SUBJECT.

(FOR THE SECOND TIME ). I have submitted my application to an agent in Mauritius . My visa Application has been refused by the Canadian authorities in Kenya Nairobi :

which advice you give me for this issue ?

The following factors in which the visa was refused :

[X] You have satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision. I considered several Factors, Including :

[X] TRAVEL HISTORY

[X] Purpose of Visit

[X] Employment prospects in country of residence

[X] Current Employment Situation

[X] Personal assets and financial status.

i conclude my view which i don't accept , I had NEVER been travel in my life how can they put such thing as an refusal factors ?
i have estimated more than 1 millions for my personal assets and i have updated all my bank statements.

Thank you !

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The travel history refusal reason is because you have never traveled before. CIC prefers candidates who have visited countries in the past requiring visas (e.g. US, UK).

It's difficult to get approval for English Language Foundation courses. This is seen as a weak reason for wanting to spend so much money to come to Canada to study.

Instead of applying again, you should work to improve your English so that you can be admitted to a college or university directly without having to take a foundation course.

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
scylla said:
The travel history refusal reason is because you have never traveled before. CIC prefers candidates who have visited countries in the past requiring visas (e.g. US, UK).

It's difficult to get approval for English Language Foundation courses. This is seen as a weak reason for wanting to spend so much money to come to Canada to study.

Instead of applying again, you should work to improve your English so that you can be admitted to a college or university directly without having to take a foundation course.
Hi scylla i also recieved similar refusal reasons , i have travelled to uk before still i got travel history reason in my second rejectiobn. And please tell me what does employment status reason means?

Ahmed1995

Oct 15, 2016
heena1521 said:
Hi scylla i also recieved similar refusal reasons , i have travelled to uk before still i got travel history reason in my second rejectiobn. And please tell me what does employment status reason means?
When did you travel to the UK? And did you return during the validity of your visa? And have you not traveled to any other countries?

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
Ahmed1995 said:
When did you travel to the UK? And did you return during the validity of your visa? And have you not traveled to any other countries?
I travelled in 2012 to uk and have a 6month student visa i came back in 1 month as it was a one month course only. I have travelled to many other asian countries like thailand hongkong singapore etc , currently working in uae and also had Paris visa in my pp but did not travel there!

nadarajen

Mar 15, 2016
i had contact my school , they said After i had completed my english language foundation i will be enroll in my course which i have been selected.for example im going to do my bakery and pastry arts

Thank you !

Ahmed1995

Oct 15, 2016
heena1521 said:
I travelled in 2012 to uk and have a 6month student visa i came back in 1 month as it was a one month course only. I have travelled to many other asian countries like thailand hongkong singapore etc , currently working in uae and also had Paris visa in my pp but did not travel there!
That's a lot of traveling, why would they give you travel history as a reason. Very strange.