+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Awaiting From CHC Pakistan

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My cousin got his visa yesterday. Umair 81 here got the visa but not going due to some domestic issues. he wrote too embassy and embassy said he will have to apply again for the visa. Bro give sadqa and zakat. and Pray to Allah . inshAllah every thing would be fine. I landed here few days back

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
punk said:
My cousin got his visa yesterday. Umair 81 here got the visa but not going due to some domestic issues. he wrote too embassy and embassy said he will have to apply again for the visa. Bro give sadqa and zakat. and Pray to Allah . inshAllah every thing would be fine. I landed here few days back
congrats to u ...umair and ur cousine...

wish u a great career ahead.........

plz pray for us.......

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@kugaa

Allah karay kal tak koi khabar mil jaye...

visa aajaye aur humary saray problems hal ho jaye.........

Ameen

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
applied on 12th july
got medical on 4th august
medical done on 11th august
passport sent back to embessy on 16th august
reports delivered to new delhi on 20th august
waiting for the visa

ALLAH agar hakk main behtar hai tou hum ko kamyab kar dai....aameen

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@ juvery

my timeline is

applied on 4th august
got medical on 10th august
undertaken medical on 10th august
pp sent back on 13th august
pp delivered to CHC on 17 august

my file no is S100800035

plz share ...as file no do matter in the issuance of visa......

plz share ur timeline and file no as well

thanks and regards

juvery

Sep 1, 2010
Thank you for Sharing info
SHAHAB for you

Shahab
You applied late so you have to wait , It normally takes 6 to 8 weeks. I guess, it may be wrong, but your call will be after eid. Its guess not certain as CHC shall try and patch up some things quickly before eid but they have their own pace. Evey visa officer deals with certain number of files in a given time. We cant urge them. It may be dealt different on special cases i.e sports man , ship officers and public officers and politician.

S100 :: S shows the Student 100 shows the reference as they try to keep it high 8 shows the 8th month whcih is august and 35 is your file number . i hope you understand it , you should not worry about your case it shall be dealt as time comes by.

KUGA

Your case is also normal it just that you killed your time and did not replied things in time . why did you take that much time in sending back Medical reports.
You shall be dealt first , ideally, but not surely since they dont sit idol and wait for the number to come which is in the medical process.

You should get your visa this week i guess

Kugga and Shahab

Dont wait on Monday , as they shall deliver the stuff to TCS on Monday and we must start waiting from Tuesday

My file is 0800015
enjoy and yaar please dont panic this is not the end of life and no life and death game

anyone of you going to Ottawa

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ juvery
thank u very very much for the information...
yaar actually the thing is im from Karachi and here at that time there was only one doctor available so i had no other choice...i got medicals on 4th, doctor had no other date earlier than 11th so i went for 11th august...then it was doctor's responsibility to send my reports on time but wat they gave me and told me that my reports delivered to new Delhi on 20th august..according to them they send reports only once a week and it takes 4 days in delivering...

anyways....

yeah u r absolutely rite...yaar visa milna ya na milna ye sab ALLAH k haath main hai.....hum nai tou apna kaam mukammal kar lia na...ab agar hamaray lie ye visa acha hai tou ALLAH behtar karnay wala hai...

thank u thank u very very much for ur comment...
best wishes

AbdulManan

Aug 24, 2010
i'm in Canada now...i wish all of you get VISA now! Inshallah everyone will get it on time..keep on praying
Thankz everyone for good wishes.

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@ juvery

thank you very much for ur comments and information shared...

hope we should get it n this week.....

Regards

juvery

Sep 1, 2010
AbdulManan said:
i'm in Canada now...i wish all of you get VISA now! Inshallah everyone will get it on time..keep on praying
Thankz everyone for good wishes.
Manan you are in Ottawa , can you please share what happens at port of entry , what do they ask and what are the requirements.

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Dear All,

today i received an email from the CHC indicating that ur process cant be completed in the time indicated for the start of class in the letter of acceptance submitted with the visa application....

they have requested to submit a revised letter of acceptance which indicates the late start dates.......

i m really shocked ............. i have already communicated them that my last date of classes is 13th sept...

now wat to do ..........

should i request the college to send me a later letter of acceptance?
will the university consider and will issue of a new letter?
incase if i defer my application to jan intake..... will the university will issue me a letter for the jan intake now? and will the visa application will continue for jan intake session or i will have to reapply for visa

plz share ur comments, expertise and suggestions.........

thanks