+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA APPROVED

funmilolatemi

Apr 5, 2016
I applied online on the 17th February and did bio-metrics on the 19th February at Lagos. I was asked to go for medical on the 3rd May 2016 and today I got the approval.

Thank you Jesus

Funmi (08036614431)

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
funmilolatemi said:
I applied online on the 17th February and did bio-metrics on the 19th February at Lagos. I was asked to go for medical on the 3rd May 2016 and today I got the approval.

Thank you Jesus

Funmi (08036614431)
Congratulations! Which course and college?

ICanadian123

May 12, 2016
funmilolatemi said:

Thank you Jesus

Funmi (08036614431)
congrats

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
funmilolatemi said:

Thank you Jesus

Funmi (08036614431)
Kindly share the content of letter for reason to apply
thanks

shahidparwez

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2016
IELTS Request
02-05-2016
File Transfer...
04-05-2016
funmilolatemi said:

Thank you Jesus

Funmi (08036614431)
Congratulations

funmilolatemi

Apr 5, 2016
Amber,

LOE touched some few points:

Reason for studying in a foreign land what I stand to gain that may not be possible if I decide to study in my country

Reason for studying in Canada what I stand to gain like communication skill developed, new friends, new culture, opportunity to see the world and the beauty of canada

Reason why I need to return home after my study: returning back to Nigeria with higher education qualification, knowledge of an international student etc

finally the people that are waiting for my return at the end of study in Canada

chu12

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
funmilolatemi said:
Amber,

LOE touched some few points:

Reason for studying in a foreign land what I stand to gain that may not be possible if I decide to study in my country

Reason for studying in Canada what I stand to gain like communication skill developed, new friends, new culture, opportunity to see the world and the beauty of canada

Reason why I need to return home after my study: returning back to Nigeria with higher education qualification, knowledge of an international student etc

who is your Sponsor funmi?

finally the people that are waiting for my return at the end of study in Canada

TomNy

May 2, 2016
funmilolatemi said:

Thank you Jesus

Funmi (08036614431)
Congratulation to you.

I've just got refused today. There is a reason relating to financial support. I just provide proof of financial for 1st year expense (including tuition fee & living fee as required in immigration website) by showing balance in bank account with bank statement of last 4 months.
Do I need to provide the proof of financial support for 2nd year?

chu12

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
TomNy said:
Congratulation to you.

I've just got refused today. There is a reason relating to financial support. I just provide proof of financial for 1st year expense (including tuition fee & living fee as required in immigration website) by showing balance in bank account with bank statement of last 4 months.
Do I need to provide the proof of financial support for 2nd year?
When did you Apply? and who is your sponsor? is it your Parents? what documents you submitted?

TomNy

May 2, 2016
chu12 said:
When did you Apply? and who is your sponsor? is it your Parents? what documents you submitted?
I applied on 15th of May, did biometrics this morning then received rejection after that some hours :(.
I did not mention who sponsor is. I just use my own bank account and my husband bank account balance because my husband also applied for open work permit as linked to my application. I submitted bank statement for last 4 months of 3 accounts: one is mine, two are my husband ones.

chu12

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
TomNy said:
I applied on 15th of May, did biometrics this morning then received rejection after that some hours :(.
I did not mention who sponsor is. I just use my own bank account and my husband bank account balance. Currently we have $41,000 CAD balance. I submitted bank statement for last 4 months of 3 accounts: one is mine, two are my husband ones.
what documents you had submitted and from where are you? you should have study plan.

TomNy

May 2, 2016
chu12 said:
what documents you had submitted and from where are you? you should have study plan.
I have followed the checklist that online application gave me. I apply from Malaysia. There is no item to mention about study plan so I didn't do it. Is that required and what should be written in study plan?

FMJeb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
TomNy said:
I did not mention who sponsor is. I just use my own bank account and my husband bank account balance because my husband also applied for open work permit as linked to my application. I submitted bank statement for last 4 months of 3 accounts: one is mine, two are my husband ones.
The problem is that both you and your husband are planning on going to Canada. Yes you have first year's expenses, what about the next years? Who is going to pay for your tuition and living expenses? You need to have a sponsor like a parent, family member etc. who will fund your tuition.