+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa and Ban statement enquiry: Urgent response requested

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
I am applying for my Student visa on Monday.

I want to know that does it make a difference if 3 people i.e my father, sister and my uncle sponsor me for my masters. amounts in the banks are 25000 USD, 40000 USD & 132000 USD respectively. Or should I submit only 2 people as sponsors and who should I nominate as my sponsors. ( father and uncle are in pakistan and sister is in USA)

Also the bank statement from my father is till the June 23 2010. but it is a very stable accout and I can provide statement for the last two years indicating that not even a single cent has been taken out of it in the last 2 years. Would it be acceptable.

More over I am supposed to be there by the 15 of December. How long does it normally take to get a student via processed from Islamabad.

Your responses will be highly appreciated at my part.

Thank and regards.

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hey whats your tuition fees for the course?????? Bcos i think your father and sister Income should suffice and there is actually no need of uncle!!!!
Also u need your dad bank statement till date so if you can let us know why is it till June or so and also if its a non operational account like u said no transaction or withdrawal then you should be having source of funds which are lying idle in your account.
Hope It Helps
God bless best of luck!!

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Well my tution fees is 24,500 Canadian dollars. The reason that I dont have the updated bank statement is that the account is in England and they send the statement every 3 months. So the last that we have received till june 2010. I am thinking of attaching a letter explaining this situation with the statement. Would that be OK? And every month 150 British pounds are added to this account from the BritisH Pention scheme. So it is not a idle account. its just that my father never took money out of that account.

Please give your comments on it.

Regards

sagarthegame

Aug 11, 2009
danishali said:
Well my tution fees is 24,500 Canadian dollars. The reason that I dont have the updated bank statement is that the account is in England and they send the statement every 3 months. So the last that we have received till june 2010. I am thinking of attaching a letter explaining this situation with the statement. Would that be OK? And every month 150 British pounds are added to this account from the BritisH Pention scheme. So it is not a idle account. its just that my father never took money out of that account.

Please give your comments on it.

Regards
Correct me if i am wrong.. but u CAN request a up to date bank statement and letter whenever the account holder wants.. u prob might have to pay for them to fed-ex it or something to you...
It will be in your best interest.. to have current bank statements attached with your application.

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Yes, an updated bank statement will be in my best interest but the thing is that I have already asked the bank to send me one but I dont know why they are taking so much time. I am supposed to be there by the 15th of Dec and hence i cannot wait for the statement any more otherwise my visa might not just come in time. Besides this account has approx 1000 USD out of the 25000 my father will the giving me.

More over, do i need to show funds for the 1st year of my masters along with the living cost for the 1st year or do I have to show fund for the entire masters program.

sagarthegame

Aug 11, 2009
1st year tuition and first year living costs total.. if u show more.. better but.. 1 yr total fees is what they look for.

U

umair81

u dont need bank statement to be shown to the visa office..

u have to ask bank to issue u relationship letter..

that states..

person xxx has been associated with account xxx from xxxx date and his balance is xxxxx

some thing like that,..

dont send ur bank statement.. ask bank to issue ur father relationship certificate

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
How a bank can show relationship certificate?
Is there nadra branch in any bank?

U

umair81

yaar bank main nadra ka kia kaam..

bank relationship letter is a letter in which bank certifies keh app kab sey un key customer ho aur bank main kitna balance hai aur kab sey hai. aur kitnay fixed deposit cert hain if any aur kab sey hain,,

nadra is nowhere associated with that

vugupta

Apr 7, 2012
i am from india want to do mengg course based progm...want to when applying to any university do we require bank balance or balance is required after university accepts our application....

another thing is how much bank balance is required i.e of one yr or two yr..and duration of which it was in our account

plz guide