+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIRTUAL HEARING EXPERIANCE

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
Hello ya'll, I am creating this thread so everyone can share their virtual hearing experience, (SHORT HEARING or NORMAL HEARING)

I personally have my hearing coming up on Monday, and it was not amongst less complex or what so ever cases, I submitted bunch of my supporting documents by the due date, please share your experience so we can help eachother out :)

Thank you.

Karolinna

Jan 31, 2021
Hello ya'll, I am creating this thread so everyone can share their virtual hearing experience, (SHORT HEARING or NORMAL HEARING)

I personally have my hearing coming up on Monday, and it was not amongst less complex or what so ever cases, I submitted bunch of my supporting documents by the due date, please share your experience so we can help eachother out :)

Thank you.
Tell me how it went, I have a virtual hearing on February 26!?))

Refuge

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017

Thank you.
Good Luck to you.

Reactions: Karolinna

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
I had my virtual hearing scheduled for Dec 7 2020. My lawyer and I submitted all the documents on time. We did the necessary preparations for the big day only for the member to not show up. We were never told why. Up until now I’m waiting for a new hearing date. I submitted my application in October 2018. Hoping to get a new hearing date soon.
my god, like when you go to the teams link there was no IRB member? and your lawyer didn't know why?

Chimurenga 4

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
my god, like when you go to the teams link there was no IRB member? and your lawyer didn't know why?
Yes we linked to teams and everything and we’re just waiting for the member. Both my lawyer and I were told after 10 mins of waiting that the member called in sick and there will be no one available to conduct the hearing

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
Do you really think the member was sick? I really can't handle this man! I don't think you're the first to encounter a situation like this too, I read something but all of the happened to be on DECEMBER -_-

Chimurenga 4

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
I had my virtual hearing scheduled for Dec 7 2020. My lawyer and I submitted all the documents on time. We did the necessary preparations for the big day only for the member to not show up. We were never told why. Up until now I’m waiting for a new hearing date. I submitted my application in October 2018. Hoping to get a new hearing date soon.
This is horrible !!!
I know it was so sad, we had tried our best to prepare. I had taken days off work. I never expected that to happen at all! Just hoping they’ll give me a date soon

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
Same here man, I have sacrificed my assignments and my exams to prepare for this, I really hope it will all worth it, let alone the trauma and all the freaking out.

Reactions: lee07