+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vienna visa office

Jelvuk

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
hello,

Our spousal application was transferred from Mississauga to Vienna 3 days ago. Does anyone know how long it takes to reach Vienna and how long it takes to process? If anyone else is sponsoring via Vienna please let me know how your process is going :)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hello,

Our spousal application was transferred from Mississauga to Vienna 3 days ago. Does anyone know how long it takes to reach Vienna and how long it takes to process? If anyone else is sponsoring via Vienna please let me know how your process is going :)
1. It is sent by diplomatic courier, so it depends on how often the run from Mississauga to Vienna is, probably a week or two.
2. Processing times are posted here:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
hello,

My was transferred from Mississauga to Vienna office a mounth ago ECAS changes to in process ,the same day she arrived

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
have news from the Vienna office or sleep?
We started with good news last week, this week nothing:)

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
hello,

Hello!!What happens to your application in a vienna office?

sap.phani143

Jan 15, 2017
HI my file is transfered from Sydney,hallifax to vienna visa office in june 1st week. i am still in IP1 stage. does any one are in same phase ?