+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

Apr 23, 2014
Twins4life said:
It is so unfortunate that a clerical error could be delaying your case unnecessarily!
If you could be at least together waiting would make a world of difference - I totally relate to that!
They shredded pictures and chats? Oh no!
Our lawyer advised us to send full chat logs (over 1,000 pages double sided) + 150 pictures.
So, most likely we had a good share of shredded pictures :/
When were you advise that they had shredded pics/chats?
I totally agree - a richer chat history adds to the legitimacy of the relationship.
Let's keep hopping Vienna keeps us with the pace.
laughing at full text logs. if I had to do that it would be as thick as 5 new York phone books. your kidding right?

Valkriz

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016 (second medicals)
Med's Done....
Upfront, second medicals 11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
Cansk said:
Did your husband need an interview?
No, he was never requested for an interview, just the ARC application. We think his PR is approved and they requested the ARC 2 months before his time is up to squeeze in getting extra $$$. Our process has been very smooth throughout.

Apr 23, 2014
Cansk said:
17? Have made enquiry or visited MP? Was there obvious reason for delay? Removal order?
Seems odd with so many approved in 6 months lately.
Painful just to read your post.
no nothing like you stated. we are sitting ducks.

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1 11-08-2015 / AOR2 17-09-2015
File Transfer...
SA approval/transfer 9-09-2015 processing 17-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront-MR recieved Oct 14,2015
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE March 18 2016
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
Two hearts one soul said:
laughing at full text logs. if I had to do that it would be as thick as 5 new York phone books. your kidding right?
I've got a pretty giant stack ready for interview. Will provide note stating we re supply all from initial app due to proof being shredded plus new photos from visits and chat/text logs for every day for one year.

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
Hi - yes we sent full chat logs. i remember it all came to 300,000 lines of text.
our lawyer suggested we printed it all. I do realize half of the stuff was very personal and intimate, but we followed the suggestion of the lawyer.
I know... phone books.

Apr 23, 2014
Twins4life said:
Hi - yes we sent full chat logs. i remember it all came to 300,000 lines of text.
our lawyer suggested we printed it all. I do realize half of the stuff was very personal and intimate, but we followed the suggestion of the lawyer.
I know... phone books.
Sorry Twins4Life that is just not right. I thank you for taking the time to write back. But some things there is no way i would share with anyone but my man. We believe in a form of privacy and that one on one for each other is a sacred bond between us not meant for peeping eyes. Thats like asking what sins did you ask your priest for forgiveness in church today. Really crosses the line.

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
This topic has me concerned that this is the way to the top. Disclose intimate conversations. :eek:
This topic has me concerned that this is the way to the top. Disclose intimate conversations. :eek:
Hard to tell how much detail they need to see to establish legitimacy and continuity in the relationship.
Even now, after having had the COPR released, we don't know how much of it was really needed and how much could have been shredded in Mississaugua prior sending it to Vienna.
Since we didn't know what that threshold is we opted to print out the chat logs.
We took the time to edit the chats by crossing with a dark marker those pieces of text that we deemed too intimate. However, and in retrospect, they can easily figure out the content of the conversation.
I highly doubt they read much of it - perhaps a quick 15 minute flip through it is all they do.
this part of the process seems very unclear to us, unfortunately.
My friend was suggested by her lawyer to send only 6 picture of the weeding. No emails, no chat logs, no support letters from friends. She only sent the minimum requirements.
Unfortunately she hasn't received any news at all after almost a year :(
Hard to tell ...

Apr 23, 2014
Twins4life said:
Hard to tell how much detail they need to see to establish legitimacy and continuity in the relationship.
Even now, after having had the COPR released, we don't know how much of it was really needed and how much could have been shredded in Mississaugua prior sending it to Vienna.
Since we didn't know what that threshold is we opted to print out the chat logs.
We took the time to edit the chats by crossing with a dark marker those pieces of text that we deemed too intimate. However, and in retrospect, they can easily figure out the content of the conversation.
I highly doubt they read much of it - perhaps a quick 15 minute flip through it is all they do.
this part of the process seems very unclear to us, unfortunately.
My friend was suggested by her lawyer to send only 6 picture of the weeding. No emails, no chat logs, no support letters from friends. She only sent the minimum requirements.
Unfortunately she hasn't received any news at all after almost a year :(
Hard to tell ...
I feel like we are on a shelf and being examined for every paper they have in their possession. I am sure there is no quick flip throughs in this process if so they would have done something for us by now. Anything you cross out would be examined is my guess. I would sooner remove that private one on one conversation. We don't share each other with others so why would we share with CIC. This bond would feel invaded and public which it isn't only my case.

It has been 21 months, processing time for Vienna it keeps jumping back and forth from 16 months to 17 months for the past 21 months since we applied. Every Tuesday it seems to change flip flopping so you are kept guessing. Prior to applying about 3 months as this is how long it took us to prepare it stated 8 months.

I have some good advice finally. I lucked out yesterday and ran into a former CIC employee. yes you read that correctly and yes he gave me the best advice. Doesn't change how this process has made my life and my mans life difficult apart. I will share this info if it works. My consultant is on it.

thanks for the reply.

Twins4life

Nov 11, 2015
I feel like we are on a shelf and being examined for every paper they have in their possession. I am sure there is no quick flip throughs in this process if so they would have done something for us by now. Anything you cross out would be examined is my guess. I would sooner remove that private one on one conversation. We don't share each other with others so why would we share with CIC. This bond would feel invaded and public which it isn't only my case.

It has been 21 months, processing time for Vienna it keeps jumping back and forth from 16 months to 17 months for the past 21 months since we applied. Every Tuesday it seems to change flip flopping so you are kept guessing. Prior to applying about 3 months as this is how long it took us to prepare it stated 8 months.

I have some good advice finally. I lucked out yesterday and ran into a former CIC employee. yes you read that correctly and yes he gave me the best advice. Doesn't change how this process has made my life and my mans life difficult apart. I will share this info if it works. My consultant is on it.

thanks for the reply.
Good to hear you have a new lead on how to move your case forward! I hope it goes well. Keep us posted.

Willyblaise

Feb 3, 2016
21 months is realy a long time! How could be that one office(paris) is quicker than other? And l know that Paris Office is handling a lot of number of people than Vienna. It still a mystery!

Dina324

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2015
Doc's Request.
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
File Transfer...
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-06-2015
Passport Req..
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
22-02-2016
Has anyone had their visa and passport sent to them by registered mail, if so how long did it take to come back to you?

am-ir

Sep 6, 2015
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
17-02-2016
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
17-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-2015
Interview........
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
Cansk said:
I wish you good energy! All will be ok I'm sure.
Keep in touch and let me know how it goes.
My wife had an interview yesterday. They will let us know in 10 days. She was told that she is too nervous and they have to double check everything she said at the interview. She also had to sign a statement that she was telling the truth.

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1 11-08-2015 / AOR2 17-09-2015
File Transfer...
SA approval/transfer 9-09-2015 processing 17-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront-MR recieved Oct 14,2015
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE March 18 2016
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
Do you know who the interviewer was?
Did you order notes to see what the concerns were?

am-ir

Sep 6, 2015
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
17-02-2016
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
17-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-2015
Interview........
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
Cansk said:
Do you know who the interviewer was?
Did you order notes to see what the concerns were?
It was a woman, I dont know the name. We did not order notes because we didnt have enough time.