+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No I never order GCMS,cause I don't so the point.
But now I am confused,why they didn't received my medical or what?

mapleleafgirl

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
alekgalorini said:
my approval took 30 days. step 2 starts as soon as you get your approval for sponsorship. So you dont count it when Vienna gets it. you count it from when they approval step 1.

I have hope that this will be over soon.. and i dont think it will take as long for you guys as it did for me or anyone that applied in summer months. :) :) :) i think you guys will receive communication from vienna soon after me :) :)
alekgalorini --- you are next for sure! :) Stay patient and you should hear something in September. Next week it is finally September. That means that Vienna will be back and working full force ;)

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
mapleleafgirl said:
alekgalorini --- you are next for sure! :) Stay patient and you should hear something in September. Next week it is finally September. That means that Vienna will be back and working full force ;)

mapleleafgirl-- god i hope so!!! :D did you hear anything?? Did you apply beofre or after me?? whos knows it could be you!! fingers crossed for next week :D

mapleleafgirl

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
alekgalorini said:
mapleleafgirl-- god i hope so!!! :D did you hear anything?? Did you apply beofre or after me?? whos knows it could be you!! fingers crossed for next week :D
alekgalorini --- we applied at the very end of June, file got transferred to Vienna at the beginning of August. So, you are ahead of me! You are next ;)

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
mapleleafgirl said:
alekgalorini --- we applied at the very end of June, file got transferred to Vienna at the beginning of August. So, you are ahead of me! You are next ;)

mapleleafgirl-- i dont think it matters. it all depends on the officer. some worker faster than others. you still could hear before me.. next month is our month :D :D :D

Aug 26, 2014
Budapest
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
03-12-2014
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2014
Thanks for sharing your response times. Finger crossed I get mine positive, and if I can get it as quickly as you guys did all the better :)

And for everyone waiting for Vienna, the summer holiday season is almost over (many here in EU take a month off during the summer so i'm sure things move slower during the summer) but things should be back to full speed soon. Anywho, I hope you all get positive answers soon!

Cheers!

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
I have a question.. Anyone who requested GCMS notes more than once..

I requested my notes for the second time at the beginning of August, but i never rec'd a ackknowlegdment receipt. so i called left a message a few weeks ago and just rec'd email. my request should be rec'd on sept 10. but it doesnt indicate which file i requested.. has this happened to anyone??

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Kopje said:
Let us all hope September will bring a lot of good news to all if us ...

You guys should hear something soon. I dont think you'll be waiting as long as us.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
im so frustrated! i cannot believe how long this is taking.. did anyone notice the rome office forum..even though their processing time is 13 months most of the ppl in the forum got it after 7...I feel so unlucky :(

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O there is a lot of examples. Sidney VO have processing time 11months,they finish in 3-4months. They also have summer,and holiday,and they also want more staff to work,like any other VO.

Since now,what I sow,i don't expect nothing better,I am realistic.I wish of course.
I don't think they ll change their strategy tactic.

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG,did u sow,
in last update,Vienna goes on 17months processing time.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
madam-m said:
OMG,did u sow,
in last update,Vienna goes on 17months processing time.

OMG!! :-\ :mad: :mad: :mad: this is bull*censored word*
im at my 14 month mark.. and this is what happens. im calling and complainling about this. im going to cry.. this isnt fair

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please keep in mind that this data is only about the past. It does not mean that future processing times will be 17 months necessarily. We have to stay positive!

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It affect us all.When I applied,and you,it was 12months.So they then update on 13,then on 14.and it affect us.in other way we ll be finish,because in September is for us 12months.So why it ll not affect us 17 as well. and people who apply now ,for them in future ll be 17 for good.
I think maybe people complain to much ,so they to get them of their back,extend waiting time.
I wonder what ll be in next update,if they extend again,will this end ever? :eek: :mad: