Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
i contact my MP for the 2nd time today as the 1st time he told me to email him in 3 months if i hear nothing.. 35 minutes after my email he replied with this

"I was able to conduct a quick follow up with CIC, they state the file is still on track for standard 14 month processing (from date of sponsor approval – Oct 2013) and should be completed December 2014 assuming it is a routine application."

what about my expired medicallls! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.. DECEMBER :'(

i am not sure if he actually called them lol seems too quick or a response.

Lakyboy

Feb 3, 2014
europe said:
Lakyboy

I am going to suggest only not to email any more Vienna until you are getting any response for them , the more you are sending them email they will put your file in Q, I know it is hard waiting processing time , but your applications is from January in Vienna, and you still have to wait more, they are people who are waiting from last year ,
I hope you will hear some good news soon '
Good luck ,
Sve najbolje.
Thank you for your advice, and I will not sent them nothing more. I know there is a lot of people who is waiting more than me... And i wish that everyone get the visas soon as possible. Hvala na iskrenosti:), takodje sve najbolje:)

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
lalaBiH said:
i contact my MP for the 2nd time today as the 1st time he told me to email him in 3 months if i hear nothing.. 35 minutes after my email he replied with this

"I was able to conduct a quick follow up with CIC, they state the file is still on track for standard 14 month processing (from date of sponsor approval – Oct 2013) and should be completed December 2014 assuming it is a routine application."

what about my expired medicallls! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.. DECEMBER :'(

i am not sure if he actually called them lol seems too quick or a response.

I didnt know you email them.. better to go in person to make sure you see theming calling

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
alekgalorini said:
i ordered them at the 12 month mark. they have proper contact info.. i just ordered new ones i should receive them next month. i guess im just over thinking it because i havent seen anyone wait this long without any commincation from vienna
Kopje, have you heard anything yett?

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalaBiH said:
Kopje, have you heard anything yett?
Nope. But our application has only been in Vienna for 9 1/2 months by now. Still a few months to go I guess.

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kopje,lala bih,
I am with you too,September applicant. But I don't expect nothing till November,December.Only if they speed up themselves after holiday.
When I started the process last year,I thought till now I ll already have PR,and the processing time,back then was 12months. But you see how they literally stick to 14months+. :(

Aug 26, 2014
Budapest
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
03-12-2014
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2014
Hi Everyone!

I saw someone mentioned there are changes occurring in the Vienna office and hopefully processing times would decrease. Does anyone know anything more about this? It would be very nice to not have to wait 14+ months for Vienna above the 2 months for Mississauga. My application was received July 31 2014 so I still have quite a bit of time to wait :( Right now I'm just hoping they approve me as a sponsor.

Good Luck everyone!

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
ReturningHome14 said:
Hi Everyone!

I saw someone mentioned there are changes occurring in the Vienna office and hopefully processing times would decrease. Does anyone know anything more about this? It would be very nice to not have to wait 14+ months for Vienna above the 2 months for Mississauga. My application was received July 31 2014 so I still have quite a bit of time to wait :( Right now I'm just hoping they approve me as a sponsor.

Good Luck everyone!
I think when i applied the approval for the sponsor was 35 days or something and it only took them 10. I think that portion will be done faster than 2 months.. i cant say much about part 2 as i am still impatiently waiting :S

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
madam-m said:
Kopje,lala bih,
I am with you too,September applicant. But I don't expect nothing till November,December.Only if they speed up themselves after holiday.
When I started the process last year,I thought till now I ll already have PR,and the processing time,back then was 12months. But you see how they literally stick to 14months+. :(
I hear ya :( That's what I thought as well but well...... I sent my application in August and by mid September phase one of the processing was done, so considering how they calculate the processing time of the sponsored party which is as of the time that the first phase is over, I should be expecting it around late November to December

Lakyboy

Feb 3, 2014
ReturningHome14 said:
Hi Everyone!

Good Luck everyone!
we just send application 23. October 2013, to Missisaga, and at the and November they approved, and send application to Vienna, I know that aplication come there 4. Decembar. And till then nothing:(...

Lakyboy

Feb 3, 2014
madam-m said:
Kopje,lala bih,

] I can not wait for you to finish your visas, And I hope that you will be before new years with yours families ... just a little. :)

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
my approval took 30 days. step 2 starts as soon as you get your approval for sponsorship. So you dont count it when Vienna gets it. you count it from when they approval step 1.

I have hope that this will be over soon.. and i dont think it will take as long for you guys as it did for me or anyone that applied in summer months. :) :) :) i think you guys will receive communication from vienna soon after me :) :)

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madam-m said:
Same here. We thought by September 2014 we would be in Canada already because we think our application is pretty straight forward. I guess we will be lucky if we are able to move before Christmas. Nothing we can do about it since we have not been asked for additional documents or anything else.

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you guys have that sentence,
we received your medical.

I don't,just. We received yr application for permanent residence .

My medical ll expire in September.

What do u think it ll be,they ll extend medical or I wd have to do another one?

I hope not.

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My online status reads:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on September XX, 2013.

2. Medical results have been received.

According to GCMS notes which we received about a month ago I have passed the medical exam. Therefore I hope Vienna will extend my medical because it will expire in September just like yours. Did you ever request GCMS notes?