+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS DELHI !!! Applicants who applied for visa in sept

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
SPP has lower processing time. The chances of approval/rejection are same for both SPP and non-SPP.
Ok..Thanks. i have applied for Professional Masters but after reading other forums , I am feeling little stressed about getting visa permit. Lets hope for the best now.

Nirbhaisingh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hey guys! Any update on non spp applicants? Applied on 7th Sep no updates yet
One of my friend applied on 5 and got his visa by 22 and another one applied on 8 and got his visa on 25th so hope for the best now . I think I should get my visa by Monday or Tuesday . So hope for the best .

Sirish

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
One of my friend applied on 5 and got his visa by 22 and another one applied on 8 and got his visa on 25th so hope for the best now . I think I should get my visa by Monday or Tuesday . So hope for the best .
Were these SPP or Non SPP applicants?
Anyways, hope you get by next week

ar.armeet

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Canada
mate...!!! please tell me how to link an application with cic account...!!

i submitted my documents on 12th sept at vfs Chandigarh..!! its 12th working day today and my status on vfs global website says it is being processed at vfs global chandigarh...!!

i hired a consultant back in june-july, they opened my GIC in scotia bank, later they committed some spelling mistake in my name and i decided not to get my visa processed from them...!! i know ID and password of my GIC secure mail...!! but i don't know details of username or card number and password for online login which is required for cic account sign-up..!!

Nitin121

Sep 29, 2017
india
how you linked application to cic tell in detail
For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.

Note : In 24 hours you can try only 5 times to link your application and if you exceed that then you have to wait for 24 hours, so be careful about that.