+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS DELHI !!! Applicants who applied for visa in sept

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
My file was upladed on 19th sept. Please let me know how much time they will take? Also let me know if any of u get visa...as currently many students r getting in 7 days ....Finger crossed

Nirbhaisingh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
My file was upladed on 19th sept. Please let me know how much time they will take? Also let me know if any of u get visa...as currently many students r getting in 7 days ....Finger crossed
Can you please tell me when they applied and when they got their visa .

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hey guys, if I apply in July2018 for September2018 intake under non-SPP category , are there any chances of getting visa ? I have all my documents ready but my high school result will be announced in May or June so I can't apply before that. Plz help.

pacman13

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I submit it in chandigarh and linked with cic account on 23 sep
Okay , thanks . Which college or uni are you applying .[/QUOTE]

I applied in humber for fitness and health promotion[/QUOTE]
do i have to write my name in capital while linking application or what

Nirbhaisingh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi Nirbhai,

Did you get any response? This waiting is almost killing me after reading queries on forum. What do you think when will they start issuing?
Actually my agent gave his contact information and I got no message nor any email . It's been 16 days and I didn't got my visa yet . One person told me that he got his visa on 25th and he applied on 8th of sept so I think we should get the result by the end of this week

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Actually my agent gave his contact information and I got no message nor any email . It's been 16 days and I didn't got my visa yet . One person told me that he got his visa on 25th and he applied on 8th of sept so I think we should get the result by the end of this week
Yeah I have same scenario...My agent id doing all thid. But after reading online queries in forum I am afraid whether I will be able to get study permit or not. I am praying hard to get the outcome.